Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Interview with Mad_Scottish

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    He means the old server, not the other game lol

SP - Bishop has the records saved, they just need to upload them into the rankings.

HAHA nice to see! When I was in my older KD about 4 ages ago we battled a HaJ KD and beat them miserably. then later that age we got farmed by 2 at the same time and still pulled out a MP. Back then I was a member of Maniacs and we were 8M KD NW and was getting farmed by an 8.5M HaJ kd and a 9.5m Haj KD. Our first war with HaJ was great! So was the 2nd one. Without us getting farmed by 2 at once we coulda had a 2nd WW over HaJ lol.

Great Interview BTW!

You guys are complete morons...starting a pissing match here. F*cking ridiculous.

Great article, guys. Thanks to Interviewdude & Mad_Scottish for addressing it and Palem for posting it so the rest of us could read it

Regular
    nice interview.. and offcourse Maddy rocks

@steel.. HaJ only lost to a few alliances in the past.. your NA for example.. and won over many in my ages..

with BF was 1 by 1.. i knew it since i helped sitting on Hell Angel's kd called Fuxion..
    was a tight war for 3 days.. and then meter went to BF on the days 4th..

i mostly agreed HaJ has been decreased since that King Shadow took over the alliance..
    what kind of commander he was.. he played for another alliance in Force Covenant..
    made me really sad.. but Maddy rocks.. again!
    Last edited by humb; 09-08-2011 at 06:33.

DDS: Maddy showed us the message you sent him, not knowing who he was. Several of us in the kingdom urged him to make a news post about the war, given how it really went down and how immature most of your kingdom was about the whole situation. Ultimately, Maddy felt that he couldn't move forward on it himself because you'd just end up crying about him being dishonest and distorting the truth or whatever. He told us he might pass it on to one of the other writers, but I guess he ultimately decided to spare your kingdom the embarrassment. Who knew you'd bring it up yourself?

As you can see, there is no sympathy for a ghetto kingdom that foolishly attacks into a larger kingdom and gives them the war button. Did you ever see that YouTube video of the bully who kept slapping the bigger kid until the victim got fed up and just body slammed the punk? That was us, smacking you down after we'd had enough of your pestering. If you're smart, then you are no longer harassing larger kingdoms, so lesson learned. You're welcome. If you're still repeating your past mistakes... well, some people just can't be saved from themselves.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Humb,

yeah it was interesting under king shadow.... we managed to develop a lot of ties with other kingdoms because he used to sit provinces for people or play in other kds.... overall it was a bit stupid for the alliance.

After he stepped down everything got revamped. You couldnt hold a position or be in the alliance if you werent playing in a HaJ kingdom. Common sense all round really.

ive always wondered what was up with the nutcracker for an avatar. care to explain maddy?
    Icy 4 8

nice interveiw! it was an interesting read would be good to have a similar interview with the leaders of the other alliances (if someone else already mentioned this, sorry! but i stopped reading the replies after the thread went off topic)

there are only 2 other alliance. KLA and ABS. meh on both.
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    Maybe utopia need another alliance, called oh I dunno maybe... The Keepers?? Tag TK? If only I knew stuff about making websites ...
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    He means the old server, not the other game lol

SP - Bishop has the records saved, they just need to upload them into the rankings.
    why dont he then? BF used to be anyway the main server @ some point

i dont remember BF ever being the main server. WoL was always the main and BF and genesis were side dishes. they might have been better side dishes but still sides.
    Icy 4 8

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Genesis was never better than WoL, even at Gen's best vs WoL's worst.

BF is a different story.

SP - Because they're slow and lazy (but I wuv them?)

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    BF was definatly competetive in its time, Genises was not.

Someone in my KD mentioned there should be like only 10 provinces in a KD then we would be super strong...

got me thinking, was it originally only 20 provinces to a KD before? Or am I crazy... just a brain fart.

@those who were commenting on my comments, I chose to continue the discussion through Private Mail, check your notifications for my replys.
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    i dont remember BF ever being the main server. WoL was always the main and BF and genesis were side dishes. they might have been better side dishes but still sides.
    Nah.. BF was for the more elite KD's and WoL for the n00b KD's back then.. The top KD's from the WoL were transfered to BF and the worst KD's from BF were transfered to WoL. That made BF the main server for most people in knew back then.
    Anyway.. DDS, i got some reminders about our war with you guys last age.. You apparently were bad winners and broke godwin's law on the warforums.. where Harmony were gracefull loosers (in our war that was :P i bet they won most of their wars in the end) so we'd rather not have a war against you anymore

Thread Information