Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: UF News: Interview with Mad_Scottish

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    Goodwins Law? You guys were Devo right? I thought I rememberd that being sorta nasty... I remember chaining your undeads like florian pretty hard at start, but I dont remember much else about it, except he was impossible to keep down. I think it was a pretty even war but we dragged it out like 7 days? You guys may have been up at the start even... again details are fuzzy for me also.

Im not saying we dont talk trash, cuz it can happen occasionally. I try to remind my guys that kids DO play this game to at least keep thier smack talk PG rated.

There were a few wars last age where we won more or less on stamina, i dont think we did any PK or anything... however we may have thrown some recruitment offers out there... I dunno what Goodwins Law is but I will google it to see if i get an awnser and get back to you on wether we broke it or not.
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    yeah, the war against Devs was good.

I was actually in the US when we were warring you and one of my council took over the war. it was interesting as we ended up with a nw split and he opted to come out of war as it was really early in the age and didnt want to get bogged down in a long term war trying to correct nws etc as it would have been a pain in the butt hitting out of nw ranges etc.

great war though and yeah, we won most of the others over the age. I think we only lost 1 more and I cant remember who that was against.

Regular
    nice interview, good to see another one with a person who actually has some interesting things to say.

MS you failed to mention the great awar you had against the all mighty goodz, in which i defeated you and your dress wearing ways.

you failed to make any war banners, to acknowledge my greatness or to allow me to join your alliance.

It could be I must seek you guys out again
    My life is better then yours.

Regular
    Nice interview. Did not know MS was HAJ President.
    I will say HAJ has come a long way since that NA vs HAJ alliance war about 6 years ago. Azylum pulled off 4 wins that Awar. Best Awar I was ever involved in. Now days a Kingdom can't do that in any alliance war or does the alliance wars now set up as good as that one was. Was no outside interference. Wars was set up 1 vs 1 between alliance Kingdoms.
    Now days, there is so much outside interference, GBing, 6 kingdoms on one, alliance wars are not as fun.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Have been since age 38

And yeah alliances wars have changed dramatically.

Regular
    i have forgotten more about utopia then most people know. the key to this game is activity and friendship. i was in a haj kingdom 3 ages ago but i left because i was the only one who knew wtf they were doing. i am not impressed by haj or anyone else in the utopian world. anyone can grow a large prov and go bottom feeding. i teach my m8s to be honest and play only one account, as it was meant to be. utopia is a reflection of my life, where i also strive to do my best and teach others. personal problems are the main cause of "undesirable play" in utopia. you must check your attitude at the door and turn on the diplomat switch, before entering this game every day. i was father time is my best days. i started in age 4, my name was evil death, human merchant. i have been a monarch since age 10 and have trained many players, some went on to form there own kingdoms and were very successful. i still train today and enjoy it more than fighting wars. when someone has that little light come on when they finally GET IT, that my friends is priceless. a bunch of big kingdom bullies fighting over 1 acre of land is so boring to me. when i see a ghetto kingdom that has as many war wins as the super kingdoms i have to laugh and ask, whats the difference? the play is the same only the numbers are changed, war is war. i will say thanks to everyone involved in utopia today, large or small, without everyone here, there would be no utopia. i wouldn't like that at all. hats off to the ladies who have learned to play, some of them under my rule, who have went on to be queens of there own kingdoms, and rightfully so. may the utopian gods continue to bless your kingdoms and provs and remember, ill be watching!

Quote Originally Posted by marksss View Post
    i have forgotten more about utopia then most people know. the key to this game is activity and friendship. i was in a haj kingdom 3 ages ago but i left because i was the only one who knew wtf they were doing. i am not impressed by haj or anyone else in the utopian world. anyone can grow a large prov and go bottom feeding. i teach my m8s to be honest and play only one account, as it was meant to be. utopia is a reflection of my life, where i also strive to do my best and teach others. personal problems are the main cause of "undesirable play" in utopia. you must check your attitude at the door and turn on the diplomat switch, before entering this game every day. i was father time is my best days. i started in age 4, my name was evil death, human merchant. i have been a monarch since age 10 and have trained many players, some went on to form there own kingdoms and were very successful. i still train today and enjoy it more than fighting wars. when someone has that little light come on when they finally GET IT, that my friends is priceless. a bunch of big kingdom bullies fighting over 1 acre of land is so boring to me. when i see a ghetto kingdom that has as many war wins as the super kingdoms i have to laugh and ask, whats the difference? the play is the same only the numbers are changed, war is war. i will say thanks to everyone involved in utopia today, large or small, without everyone here, there would be no utopia. i wouldn't like that at all. hats off to the ladies who have learned to play, some of them under my rule, who have went on to be queens of there own kingdoms, and rightfully so. may the utopian gods continue to bless your kingdoms and provs and remember, ill be watching!
    to begin with any nubs has been a monarch in this kingdom one way or another, its like a validation that they achieved anything they always introduce themselves i've been a monarch since beta. What exactly is the point of your post? are you commenting about maddy's interview or trying to people read about you?

I don't think you yourself understand the game, you may know the basic but i don't think you understand the game itself for you to say you've forgotten more about utopia than most people know is quite laughable. Please share us your understanding of overpopulation mechanics? I would like to hear your understanding of it? and reading your post I don't think you have any diplo skills at all, cuz after reading your post i wouldn't mind razing your kingdom

Sure top kingdom might have the same amount of wins as those lil ghettos you're referring to? let me break it down to you why, 1) ghettos refuse to war anyone with 25 provinces hence kingdom are force to whore and quickly dice 2) war at the top is quite destructive it might take a ghetto full 48 hrs to get 50 attacks when top kingdom normally reach that in the first 12 hrs or so you get my drift?

you sir are a nub stop pretending otherwise

Enthusiast
    thanks mad_scottish for the interview , and all the acres Fairytales/Haj have donated to me over the ages !!! usually without a fight too

I ****ING LOVE HAJ

@ DDS , fellow canadian , find me on irc for locs
    #spankers

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    "i started in age 4, my name was evil death, human merchant."

Um last I checked personalities were brought in much later in the game.

And just for fun I want to share my quick understanding of over pop dynamics.

If you send 10k offense units at me, then I have approx 12 hours to chain you so your max pop is below 10k, then massacre/FB all your peasants... and then you die. But dont ever try this its not practical. hahaha

@Crimson, why you want to war or sumthing? If you are Harmony HaJ just send me a PM, and the war is on buddy. weve been waiting....
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

crimson is not haj. hes a haj hater and will soon be eaten with the rest of the pack. lets see, sinners, whatever noob kingdom dds runs, and then chevs kingdom.
    Icy 4 8

Enthusiast
    lol @ this boko noob
    #spankers

bring it crimson. you got the cojones to come to my chatroom but not to war? wow. i would say worse but i can save that for PM
    Icy 4 8

Enthusiast
    lol u remind me of guy who used to be in my old kd council . pretty funny actually , u must be american , jus like the majority of other egotistical assholes in this game.
    #spankers

USA! USA! USA!

lol
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information