Thread: Looking for a new KD

Looking for a new KD

Currently in a ghetto and I'm looking to get out of it and into something a bit more structured.

A little about me.

22 and in college (EST timezone), played this a few years ago and sucked terribly (I rainbowed my buildings). I've got a good grasp on things now and would like to further refine my abilities in a better KD. I make 1-2 hits daily playing as UD/Sage and am willing/capable of being very active during war/oow times. I use pimp and angel as well (kinda hard in a ghetto though). I am willing to follow a build pattern and listen to instructions. I work for the good of the KD before myself and I'm willing to suffer for the greater good.

I'm looking for a KD that:
    Pushes for wars
    Enjoys playing the game
    Doesn't require IRC
    Active and friendly KD mates, I want to look forward to talking to you guys.

PM me if you need anything else.

You need 5 posts to be pm'd.

i don't know why irc always has negative connotation in fact being on irc builds friendship rather than post in-game if you really want to look forward speaking to your kingdom mate best to look for one that uses irc

i agree bout IRC.

its your move though taper. you cant be PMed here and if you dont want to at least visit irc its hard to let a kingdom know you are interested. you would fit perfect in my kingdom though.
    Icy 4 8

Post Demon
    Perfect fit for me. We are looking to recruit another player. Most of us are in college around your age. We don't use IRC but we have a free chat room that is really easy that we all jump on to talk strategy and get to know each other. Make some more posts and then PM me if you are interested. Our ghetto meets 4/4 of the things you are looking for.

Email me: drdodge.8@gmail.com
    Last edited by DDodge; 09-08-2011 at 00:33.

Have a look at Starcraft were looking. Email me aj.Lockwood@live.co.uk

Edit:
    Read our thread
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...raft-Recuiting
    Last edited by Al3x; 09-08-2011 at 07:57.
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

those are both ghettos. you dont need that kind of lifestyle anymore. go with FiH.
    Icy 4 8

A nice and fun active warring kd is where you belong,iddle in canwe-public on utonet and contact me.Yes we do use irc but for the rest we won't constantly order you around.race,pers,build,all that is pretty much free choice.

So download irc and come talk ;)

Stealer
    Last edited by Stealer; 10-08-2011 at 19:28.

What is FiH?

fate in haze. we are full again so :-P
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend
    We are currently a top 25 KD with 2 wars 2 wins and have a few more spots to fill, hopefully before the 3rd war. I would suggest you change to Orc or Avian as it would suit our kingdom really well and we already have good experienced orcs and avians who can help you learn the race. With either of those, choose cleric as that will help you out the most in war, especially if you are avian since troops will be sent out more often, you want to reduce your military casualties. If you are able to do this, let me know and we will talk further to see if we can get you in.

Thread Information