Thread: Pour me a glass!

Pour me a glass!

It's time to kick back, put your feet up, and have a glass of your favorite drink. The KD where drinks come together is looking for more favorites to add to the list. We could use a couple more colorfully mixed drinks (hybrids) and a few more of the knock-your-teeth-out strong drinks (attackers). So if you think you'd fit in here send us your recipe and we'll take a look!

At the moment, we only have room to take 2 but will be looking to add more as space opens up.

Please send your info/stats/reasons your legend ("recipes") to GoodLilWitch (Ghost on IRC).
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 17-09-2011 at 22:33.

When she mentions adding favourites to the list, 1st place is already taken so come on guys you're fighting for second ;)

From my side of the table, Pimp, IRC, the usual crap that you could expect. Although we are not about to text you at 3am to make that all important - war winning 23 acre hit on the back of a chain.

If you're active, (experience pretty irrelevant as we are happy to teach those who are willing to be taught) and willing to sacrifice everything you've spent the age building for the all important war win and for the kingdom - I'd like to hear from you.
    Myrmidons, My brothers of the sword. I'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands.

Huhhhhhh.

Let no man forget how menacing we are, WE ARE LIONS.

Huhhhhh Huhhhhh Huhhhh

We know what's there, waiting beyond that beach, Immortality - Take it! It's yours!

♥ Ghost was here! :P

Addendum

In all seriousness, we're a stable and well organized KD. And like Gerard said, though we like to war, we most definitely will not text you at such an awful hour. Unless I'm already up at 3 am, I tend to growl at people who wake me up that early. But we're a great group with lots of fun in the forum!
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 29-08-2011 at 06:37. Reason: redundancy ftl

In-game forum :S

Lol, we do use IRC also. Silly me for forgetting to mention it :P
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 11-08-2011 at 07:20.

:-/
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 22-08-2011 at 17:11. Reason: ASCII art fail

Regular
    what IRC channel, is this a role playing kd? what kind of players are you looking for in the spectrum of casual/hardcore and serious/rpg'er

I'd gladly give you the IRC channel once you join the KD, but until then it's just queries for that. No, we're not a role-playing KD. The players we're looking for can be anything from casual to semi-serious...I want you to give a damn about the KD you're in and have fun but I'm certainly not going to demand that you eat, drink, and sleep Utopia. That level of obsession is totally up to you :P

Seeking attacker or hybrid - have 2 places to fill.
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 29-08-2011 at 06:59. Reason: update

Using the suggested format (sort of) for recruiting threads, here's some more information about us...

You might not have heard of us but we've been around for some time now and in the last few ages, our KD has been sort of rebuilding itself. It took us a while but now we've got steady leadership, a solid group of people, and we're on our way to reaching our goals.

While we like to mess around in the forums, we're serious about warring. Not serious as in you eat, sleep, and breathe your province during war (though if you see it in your dreams, I won't judge...it happens to the best of us :P). But serious like we work as a team to accomplish what we set out to do; strategies, waves, target-focus. We use IRC, the forum, and KD chat (among other outside IMs) to coordinate and shoot the breeze :).

We're open to new-to-the-game players as well as old hands. What you don't know, we'll teach you - and usually a few different ways if they're out there (which they generally are). What you have to share, we'll listen. As long as you're committed to growing with us, you're golden.

Overall, our KD is made up of several attackers, a handful of hybrids, and a few T/Ms. Right now, we're looking for attackers and hybrids. If this sounds like it could ring your bell then drop us a line.
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 29-08-2011 at 18:31.

Further edit: Unless you have the credits to purchase an invitation, we're full up.
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 01-10-2011 at 17:59.

We're accepting new people for next age, using the EoA reservation system. We can only take attackers and hybrids right now. Send me a message if you're interested :)

We've a couple openings for attackers.

Thread Information