Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it still possible to PK a province?

really? Can you divulge what that minimum is?

7 is the min i think. but it would still take you a while to pk someone that way
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

unless your name is gojete. then you are the master of such feats.
    Icy 4 8

Well theoretically, if you get them to 100 peasants that is only 14 hours to PK if in overpop.

14 hrs is a lot for someone to not login to release something to peasantry or get aided :-P
    Icy 4 8

Well if you get a situation where someone attacked into a province with Fog so you get a long attack time and you jump on that province the same hour they send, it could be that easy. 1000 acre province with all of its troops out (like 9k right?) chain to 200 acres max pop is 5K, lets say he has 5% pop sci at that point, so 5250. I assume all thieves and wizards released and no wizard training so we can have max peasants but still.... Assuming you FB and kidnap his butt before you start the Chain, so you have decent gains, a string of 20 fireballs should get something like 5K to 6k peasants off kidnap him down another 1.5k or so., he has around 6K specs so he releases all of them (in theory) that puts him around 4K peasants after all ops.losing 7%per hour......is 360 per hour or so (declineing rate) hmmm gets him to 915 over the 14 hr period. add some MS onto that to kill about 60/hr gets him around 300. This would be tight, but hard for sure.

possibly his best bet would be to get aid, release half his D specs and explore like a mofo
    that gives him acres starting along.

doesnt happen. sry. ppl get PK because of inactivity, forgetting to stop wizzie training or if your name is gojete. simple as that.
    Icy 4 8

Post Demon
    "Easiest" way to do a pk chain? NM. Locking all those extra troops up means you can release them. You still probably need to catch them at abnormally low pes, or already taken most of them out... but when your *defense* is also locked up (and theives!), as well as your offense... that hurts, bad.

I make no pretense of knowing how to actually pk an active province. But if that is your only goal, you probably want some significant NM from a few provs.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

lololol

hey but what if you do have 2 peasants left, wont they die in 2 masscres?
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Well if you are down to 2 peasants, you are obviously either inactive or a noob.

or your name is gojete. why are ppl forgetting this last clause for PK death?
    Icy 4 8

Listen fools, i had like 250 acres, it was not possible to survive the ammount of hits i received in that hour, even with my 5 million gc . I went to sleep and when i came back i was already dead without notice. It only took like 6 or 8 hours

And it was with raze and out of war.

Im thinking that to kill someone in war is really hard. But the kingdom that fought and defeated the mediocre starcraft , whom by the way keep stealing from me everyday, killed 1 person in starcraft I heard, was this true , or was that another war ?
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Post Fiend
    lol E_Boko wins this thread

you call starcraft mediocore and brag about getting PKed 9 times last age?!?!

Also money does not save you rom PK. There is no Bribe Province op.

Also you need a notice for death? That would be awesome. Excuse me sir, there is a clause in your province that allows me to inflict death onto you. Your name is gojete. 100% chance for PK. Have a nice age :-)
    Icy 4 8

Veteran
    I have a winner it's: Dumbos that cast Town watch after getting chained.

Either last age or the one before we hit a prov down from 1k pezzies to <20 pezzies with TW on... please don't make the same mistake he did, where AFTER getting chained he decided to cast TW.

With 3-5k off sidetaps we hit him about 15x mass down to 20 pezzies (still overpopped so slowly losing pez), then kidnapped him maybe 20-40 times to get him to <10 and he logged on about 4 minutes to the hour to get saved from a PK. If we were a bit less careless about it (since what sort of dumbass casts TW when chained..) could've probably sealed the deal within 5 minutes and called it a day. That was probably by far the least work ever attempting to PK a prov since i started playing again and can't raze to death haha

Thread Information