Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it still possible to PK a province?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    pretty sure there is a min emigration
    Now that is hilarious Bishop I love your phrasing. LOL
    LL THE BOBS!

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    Im thinking that to kill someone in war is really hard. But the kingdom that fought and defeated the mediocre starcraft , whom by the way keep stealing from me everyday, killed 1 person in starcraft I heard, was this true , or was that another war ?
    Effectively we killed 3, but it has to be mentioned that two of those let themselves be killed purposely as they deemed it to be more beneficial to take the opportunity to change race/pers and restart at 400 acres than continuing at 70 acres. They were active enough to stay alive if they wanted to.

Don't know your location Gojete so the robbings are coincidental. We steal as long as it is profitable, so you might want to upgrade your protection if it's still going. Edit: or did you mean Starcraft?
    Last edited by Scavenger; 12-08-2011 at 08:04.

In all of the previous posts, I therefore, You have to change the name "gojete" into "starcraft"

Like in all of this examples, every "gojete" has to be renamed into " starcraft"

And now that you remind me, im going to go cast greed , droughts riots explosions and kidnap some 1000 peasants from braxis again

Examples to be changed form "gojete" into "starcraft" :

doesnt happen. sry. ppl get PK because of inactivity, forgetting to stop wizzie training or if your name is gojete. simple as that.

E_Boko
    unless your name is gojete. then you are the master of such feats.

Also you need a notice for death? That would be awesome. Excuse me sir, there is a clause in your province that allows me to inflict death onto you. Your name is gojete. 100% chance for PK. Have a nice age :-)
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

damn dude you cant even quote correctly? or even try to make it readable? who reads bottom to top?

what a fail...
    Last edited by E_Boko; 12-08-2011 at 11:58. Reason: fail
    Icy 4 8

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    In all of the previous posts, I therefore, You have to change the name "gojete" into "starcraft"

Like in all of this examples, every "gojete" has to be renamed into " starcraft"

And now that you remind me, im going to go cast greed , droughts riots explosions and kidnap some 1000 peasants from braxis again

Examples to be changed form "gojete" into "starcraft" :

doesnt happen. sry. ppl get PK because of inactivity, forgetting to stop wizzie training or if your name is gojete. simple as that.

E_Boko
    unless your name is gojete. then you are the master of such feats.

Also you need a notice for death? That would be awesome. Excuse me sir, there is a clause in your province that allows me to inflict death onto you. Your name is gojete. 100% chance for PK. Have a nice age :-)
    wtf is this crap.

idk. i think he tried to quote and farked it up. he probably responded to it properly in his head but then majorly failed or his keyboard finally had enough of his crap and just spewed random words on the page instead of his normal thesis.
    Icy 4 8

Well the thing is that you are used to seeing things in a very specific way and format.

I see you more and more like the old computers that used perforated cards . They had to have the exact number of wholes in the exact place so that the computer could read the intel properly.
    And so does your brain seem to work.
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

OK, everyone that is not gojete and gojete, soo... i guess everyone. Can we please stop hijacking every thread to make it about gojete? Seriously. the makes a post anywhere and everyone has to make the thread about him. This thread was really just about PK experiences and the math of PKing. thats it. I don't give a single ...well whatever is most meaningless to you, about what anyone things about gojete, whether it is gojetes self opinion, your anyone elses. I am sure there are many on this forum who similarly do not care. Please stick to the topic. thank you.

Gojete, maybe one day everyones mind will expand to encompass your universe, please stop using every argument they advance that does NOT have something to do with you as an opportunity to bait them into talking about you.

In short, everyone please stop being attention whores.

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    Sorry guys if this input is already here... but im not reading all the posts before giving my opinion on PK.

First of course it is possible, second I seen someone say it is easier now, indeed easier than it used to be.

We perfected it in my KD, but as alot of our enemies argued, and proved, that you cant kill an active province. (we also proved 1 or 2 wrong)

First in your first post you mentioned, FB etc before the chain... never would I do this. I call people N00bs when they FB someone heavy, then proceed to take their acres... your helping them keep thier army intact.

Your goal for PK would be peasant kill, as gettign them to 0 acres is not gonna happen unless they are inraKD. So this posses the question how do you get them to 0 peasants?

First you need to choose the proper target. If they have long attack times they are more likely to die, if they have 0 acres coming in it will also aid you in your killing them.

Second it takes 24-48 hours to kill a province and alot of attention so if your in a war 25 vs 25 I wouldnt recomend wasting your time.

Now the process... you wait for enemy to attack, he has 0 acres coming in (undeads using war spoils usually my fav target)... assuming they are 1k acres with 25k pop, probly around 9-10k peasants.

Once he sends his army out you chain him to below 200 acres... making his max pop only 5k.... he will drastically be overpopulated so he starts losing massive amounts of army/peasants every hour. (most people defend this by dragon slaying)

By the time his troops get back, his army is either demolished or his is land locked and cannot attack due to over pop... (this is usually your actual goal, not PK)

Eventually they will be able to attack again.... At this point they are hopefully below 1k peasants. when you see them attack again, it is now possible to kill them.

Since thier defense is now demolished....(somtimes 0 def troops left at this point)... you have untill thier army returns to PK that province.... so you start QT them for 10 acres or so per attack, to get them below 100 acres... this makes them now severly over populated AGAIN, and they start losing troops and peasants... except they have no troops to lose as thier defense is gone and thier offense is away. so they loose peasants.

This is where you use FB/Kidnapping, even massacre(dont recomend as you dont wanna kill thief/wizz), to kill off the last of their peasants, usually people release wizzards and thieves to survive, just making it easier to rob and FB thier peasants, also allows use of massacre.

So if they are 80 acres, thier max pop is 2k troops... they probly have at kleast that many in offense (away)... so they continue to lose all thier peasants untill they die.

Active attackers gain 100-300 peasants per attack, so if thier troops come home with acres they will never die.

My 2 cents.

My KD always yells at me for sharing secrets, but I didnt think this was a big secret.
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

I read some of the posts, and some more or less touch on what I said... but mine is EXACTYLY how to do it...

"i am the master of pk, last age we killed 2 provinces, and I died twice myself,".....

no offense man... we killed at least a handfull of people last age, targeting undeads using war spoils make it easy, especially since they are dumb and will refuse to release elites, yet keep sending them out... even with 0 def specs 0 thieves and 0 wizzies the dumb undead will still send all his elites out to "keep them safe"

they are pretty easy to kill at this point.
    DDS;

Of course, that was exactly what was done in "the old days" as well. For some reason, it seems hard to me to do it now (mostly because raze sucks and it is pretty easy for certain builds to hold over 160 OPA even after releasing so that they can still tap provinces over 4X their size.

what makes it hard is that you gain peasants when you attack now... so if I qt... no matter my land gains i will gain close to 500 peasants usually... instantly.

also people are more organized and can get aid etc... text messages, the works to keep from dying.

but if you wanted to kill someone, and subsequently lose the war I detailed it to the best of my ability.

I can understand the want to FB before chain... as it gives better gains... however then they wont overpopulate much on the first chain. if any at all, and lets face it, then when you fail your PK... youve done nothing to that province but make him a force to be reckoned with the rest of war.
    DDS;

Well I am not interested in PK really unless for some reason it seems that I must. What drove me to the question is the Orc Cleric attacker who can hold 140 OPA even when chained below 200 acres and can still hit and break provinces 4X his size so that in early age wars these guys simply can't ever be effectively chained (or perhaps ever with the gains curve the way it is).

well sheister, my only response to that is do what we do.... dont chain orcs. let them grow get fat and FB them as thier WPA decreases.... thier gains are too good to release them only your small provinces... and thier 9 pt elite is too strong to stop them fro TT QT.... therefore let them grow. And chain Human instead.
    DDS;

Post Demon
    minimum desertion rate is 10 pezzies/hour, or at least it was last age. Observed on province ranging 30-100 peasants, desertion rate was consistently at 10 pessies

Thread Information