Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Interview with Che Guevara

UF NEWS: Interview with Che Guevara

How long have you been playing Utopia?
    Che started playing Utopia after the midway point of Age 1. Che had several nerdly friends who had started playing during the betas and the start of the first age. As with the crazy scot, Che played sports (American Football) and was generally considered "Too cool" to play a number game.
    What made you stay with a game considered a "numbers game"?
    Che believes Utopia is fun. Che is also fairly good with numbers, although he does not consider himself a true nerd. Che likes fishing, hunting, sports, and computer games.
    Che is an amalgamation that does not fall into classifications.
    Lol I can see that.
    Do you remember your first KD?

Che's first kingdom was a ghetto. They had the name killers, although it may have been changed before the age ended.
    Che played in five kingdoms in his first two weeks.
    Why so many?
    Che landed in four ghettos. Che is a competitor and does not like to be at the bottom of a weak island.
    But you eventually found your home, yes?
    Che found a home, yes. And refound that home after the shuffle.
    What role do you normally play?
    Che plays whatever is required, or whatever he deigns to play. Che has been successful as attacker and as t/m and as dicing "t/m" (Read: Whore)
    Lol
    Which role do you LOVE to play?

Che enjoys attacking. Che loves anything that can build offense and send it to attack the miscreants of the world.
    Che was once an alliance diplomat for the Nation of Hope. Che was not successful at that role.
    Why was Che not successful as a diplomat?
    Che is good at two things in Utopia. Playing, and making enemies. Che has been called abrasive, confrontational, and an asshole.
    More than a score of times
    I'm shocked!
    Che is shocked as well, even the server does not like him.
    No?
    Che just dc'd, but his ninja reflexes allowed him to re-enter this IRC world without missing a beat.
    +1 for ninja reflexes
    What race/pers are you playing this age?

Che is a Human/Sage.
    Why did you choose that over Orc/Tact or even Orc/Warrior?
    Che and his kingdom decided to play with hybrids this age.
    Interesting.
    Che generally is.
    Lol
    I've picked up on that.

Are you a thief or a mage?
    Che is a thief, taking heavy advantage of a +20 thief effectiveness racial, and +80% thief science.
    Are you monarch then?
    Che's monarch is Drengi, whom was featured in an interview by Palem in the waning days of last age.
    Have you been monarch?
    Che has been monarch many times, of several top 10 and 20 kingdoms (Not the "superkingdoms" but kingdoms that have enjoyed one or more ages of success.
    Do you like coffee?
    Che drinks coffee black, but prefers Sweet Tea, Jack Daniels, and Bacardi 151. In no particular order.
    Sweet Tea is good
    Che is drinking a bottle of water currently.
    Che thinks his little ghostess may be a Southern lady.
    Does he? And why is that?
    Charm, wit, and a love of sweet tea.
    Lol well thank you but I'm afraid I'm only Southern in the sense that California is south of Oregon and Washington
    And you? Where do you call home in RL?
    Che is from Argentina, have you not read history?! Che died in Bolivia, though, and was resurrected in Florida.
    I have read history. Just wanted to be sure lol.
    How old is this incarnation of Che?

Che is nearing 30 years of age.
    What do you do in RL?
    As an occupation, I mean.

Good save. Che was about to reply that he eats, sleeps, and breathes.
    Lol
    I hope so.

Che is a general contractor, he builds commercial buildings. He is also a volunteer fire fighter.
    Is there anything you'd like to make known to the Utopia community?
    Che would like to make it known that while Godly requires a superkingdom and other impressively skilled players to be decent, Che can take a group of newbies and turn them into a good kingdom in a couple of ages. This is why Che hates the current invitation system, as it shows a trend to move the better players to the top, and there are no good darkhorse kingdoms that have a chance at crowning or even finishing in the top 5.
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 11-08-2011 at 01:01. Reason: minor adjustment

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    LOL amusing. Good questions glw

Che lacks creativity.
    Che is just a failed Godly copycat.

Thank you Maddy

Post Demon
    Choosing to speak in 3rd person for an interview... grow up. Its not funny, and no great athelete or gamer has ever been that immature.

Sorry Che i've always been a fan of ur posts but i didnt like the interview. Still respect ur knowledge of the game though.

So overall, neutral on the review. Lots of good Q's and A's though, don't be upset with my honesty Che plz

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Dicers aren't TMs...

Otherwise, amusing stuff

i like ghost, but this interview was fruitless and has no value nor it has any entertainment. it should be profiling individuals that has achieved anything remotely in utopia and any interview should be approved by the editor at the very least
    Last edited by silent_killer; 11-08-2011 at 01:29. Reason: typo

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Dicers aren't TMs...

Otherwise, amusing stuff
    I never said dicers were t/ms. I said that I had success as a dicing t/m. Meaning I was supposed to be playing t/m, I just grew.

Also, Che's interview was 100x better than Godly's interview. Che has more creativity in his left testicle than koti every will. As far as athletes being immature, I don't guess carrying a gun in your waistband to a nightclub is immature, or having multiple allegations of rape, taking pictures of your junk and sending it to female coworkers, not to mention the Minnesota "love boat", star athletes crying because they lost a game or holding out for that extra dime. No, immaturity doesn't even begin to cover lying to Congress, running a dog-fighting ring, using more drugs than an entire hospital, etc. Yes, those mature athletes are incredible role models.

Also, the interview is nothing like Godly's arrogant sewage that was tagged an interview I'm not even sure why you say it was a copycat, since his interview was not 3rd person, and his interview was a bunch of bull**** about how awesome he thinks he is. Not once do I see anything resembling Godly's interview. Then again, koti00 is just a crappy player who likes to hang on the nuts of anyone who lets him. Godly enjoys it, so that's where he hangs most of the time.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    i like ghost, but this interview was fruitless and has no value nor it has any entertainment. it should be profiling individuals that has achieved anything remotely in this kingdom and any interview should be approved by the editor at the very least
    Nobody gives one flying f**k about what was achieved in your kingdom. All you will ever amount to is some forumtrolling nerd who had the fortune of playing for a top kingdom in a game ten years after it's prime. Suggestion: Do something with your life other than waste it trolling a forum that has 35 readers (I'm being generous.)

Good work old bean

Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    Nobody gives one flying f**k about what was achieved in your kingdom. All you will ever amount to is some forumtrolling nerd who had the fortune of playing for a top kingdom in a game ten years after it's prime. Suggestion: Do something with your life other than waste it trolling a forum that has 35 readers (I'm being generous.)
    did i hit a nerve? you follow me around like you want to be me? who said anything about my kingdom achievement pertaining to my post learn. As I stated no one really wants to read your failure utopia life. There are other individuals that would be best suited to be interviewed. Your monarch top 10 kingdom and yet you failed to mentioned anything. wow you really figured me out, my life is about the forum suppose to be trolling it, what will i do without it. Funny thing though you have 178 post in less than 2 months you should average it out who post more.

don't try to hard and get attention be like godly, mr try hard and please don't even use che guevara you clearly know nothing about the individual and what he stood for

who said anything about my kingdom achievement pertaining to my post learn.
    it should be profiling individuals that has achieved anything remotely in this kingdom and any interview should be approved by the editor at the very least
    Don't mean to add to the friction, just saying

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    forum that has 35 readers (I'm being generous.)
    There are currently 59 users online

I've worked pretty hard to up that number...

typo i meant to type utopia

Why so angry Che?

Thread Information