Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: UF NEWS: Interview with Che Guevara

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    i like corn
    I like Roast Beef.

Instead of writing a long post all I can say is that the interview was poor. I am disappointed that Che chose to take an honor so lightly and instead chose to act the fool. All the flaming aside, from reading your posts Che, you are more intelligent then your interview would lead a person to believe. If anything, you made Ghost look bad. I hope that future interviewees show more class and respect and just be themselves and not make light of the honor of being interviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    I only answer the questions that are asked of me. As far as building a kingdom over time, you wouldn't expect Godly to even be able to answer that. Yet you weren't *****ing in his interview. As far as trying to copy Godly with my style, I hadn't even noticed he DID ONE ANSWER in third person. Apparently, every subsequent interview is going to be a Godly copy because they answer in first person. Jesus Christ, it's not Godly holds the copyright I third-person anyway. The interviews are supposed to give an insight into people, not the game. If you want information on the game, read the goddamn guide, it's there for a reason. Same with the strategy section of the forums, and the strategy channel on IRC. You can find out all the information you want if you ask questions and read the correct places. An interview with a player is not the place where we teach crappy players how to play. If you need to learn the game, use the resources available to you to do so. Don't cry when an interviewee doesn't give an exposition on the value of training grounds versus forts.
    OK Che you are funnier than Godly, you win and you didn't copy Godly I am wrong.... Case close!

My previous post about being informative doesn't mean that interviewer-interviewees needed to explain all the game mechanics and stuff. I would like to see questions like how Monarches tied everyone in the kd to play like a team, how to work towards kd goal and in what way the KD adapt to changes of the gameplay by the developers over the years. Recruitment and abuses issues and stuff.

I already knew the game so much but I sometimes still depends on the guide to check out the changes and the mathematical numbers. What we should care is how these interviews gonna reflect to readers from all range. Not only those uber active forumers but also the average players and also the new players who has just joined after being recommended by current players.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Do only angry guys play Utopia?
    No the angry people play in the sand box/Forum, the rest of us are usually not angry and usually don't post in the forum.

I wish you all a good day/night and please put on your happy faces and come play the game.

btw: I enjoyed the interview and the thread and all the interviews before this one, keep up the good work

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peto View Post
    No the angry people play in the sand box/Forum, the rest of us are usually not angry and usually don't post in the forum.

I wish you all a good day/night and please put on your happy faces and come play the game.

btw: I enjoyed the interview and the thread and all the interviews before this one, keep up the good work
    Oh, is this a sandbox? Here with Syntico, Silent_Killer, Godly, Realest, gojete, Bishop, myself and a few others hanging around, I thought it was the litter box. I guess that means we STILL haven't house-broken Godly

This is the most popular uf news interview or article I have posted on facebook. discuss.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    This is the most popular uf news interview or article I have posted on facebook. discuss.
    Fastest way to kill a thread, have Bishop post in it. Rofl!

I wouldn't say that proves much more then that people spend too much of their sparetime on facebook really, Bishop.

man good **** i live the 3rd person thing makes the interview much more funnier to read and it was a really good read thanks alot

I'm glad you liked it

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    I'm glad you liked it
    Me too, even if it was a second or tenth account I created just to self-praise myself

Enthusiast
    Ahhh, I see we have a new "News" section of the forums...

its been here for a while my man. like wars ago.
    Icy 4 8

Thread Information