Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Interview with Che Guevara

ok Che, I take back the 'nice chats' part. I wrongly made a connection between you, and your KD-mate who said similar things to us in our public channel and the war forum, since Che (maybe wisely) wouldn't tell us who he/she is.

you insulted people for being from other countries and talked about impregnating the prostitute mother of my friends in a thread you started to publicly criticise our ability and courage; your KD-mate called us liars, cheats and worse and said "I hope everything you've ever held dear in your life gets taken away in front of your eyes, violently" and "I hope you die in a fire". silly of me to confuse the two of you. actually, you do seem like a much nicer person, and I guess that as you say you're a fireman you wouldn't use fire-death based insults.

tactically not great but a funny war, thanks! I wish your Kingdom well, some of them seem like nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    @goodlilwitch, did you just interview your own kingdom mate?
    No, I hadn't met Che Guevara before this interview. Why would you even think I did?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    did i hit a nerve? you follow me around like you want to be me? who said anything about my kingdom achievement pertaining to my post learn. As I stated no one really wants to read your failure utopia life. There are other individuals that would be best suited to be interviewed. Your monarch top 10 kingdom and yet you failed to mentioned anything. wow you really figured me out, my life is about the forum suppose to be trolling it, what will i do without it. Funny thing though you have 178 post in less than 2 months you should average it out who post more.

don't try to hard and get attention be like godly, mr try hard and please don't even use che guevara you clearly know nothing about the individual and what he stood for
    One thing that I find hilarious is that you come into a thread with an article about me, and start insulting, and say that I follow you around. However, I've never posted in you SK fanclub thread, I never posted in your KD thread, etc. You come into a thread about me to flame me, and cry about me following you? Get a life.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TenTahTiv View Post
    ok Che, I take back the 'nice chats' part. I wrongly made a connection between you, and your KD-mate who said similar things to us in our public channel and the war forum, since Che (maybe wisely) wouldn't tell us who he/she is.

you insulted people for being from other countries and talked about impregnating the prostitute mother of my friends in a thread you started to publicly criticise our ability and courage; your KD-mate called us liars, cheats and worse and said "I hope everything you've ever held dear in your life gets taken away in front of your eyes, violently" and "I hope you die in a fire". silly of me to confuse the two of you. actually, you do seem like a much nicer person, and I guess that as you say you're a fireman you wouldn't use fire-death based insults.

tactically not great but a funny war, thanks! I wish your Kingdom well, some of them seem like nice people.
    If you go back and re-read the war forums, you will see five different people in the kingdom have made similar-style posts (Unless Grymm has deleted them all, I haven't checked). One or two may have written a few more posts than the others, but aside from Bojangle and Ultra, most people feel the same way about your kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    One thing that I find hilarious is that you come into a thread with an article about me, and start insulting, and say that I follow you around. However, I've never posted in you SK fanclub thread, I never posted in your KD thread, etc. You come into a thread about me to flame me, and cry about me following you? Get a life.
    lmfao, you're simply an egotistical attention whore idiot. it's not forum persona that's responding to you now..you begged ghost to interview cuz what you don't get much attention in life? There are reasons when we starts threads but it's not because we're attention whore like you, cuz you're obviously in another level retardation, you're telling me to get a life? you have more post per day/month than me and secondly, who begs to be interviewed to talk about their life in this game? who has no life really?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    lmfao, you're simply an egotistical attention whore idiot. it's not forum persona that's responding to you now..you begged ghost to interview cuz what you don't get much attention in life? There are reasons when we starts threads but it's not because we're attention whore like you, cuz you're obviously in another level retardation, you're telling me to get a life? you have more post per day/month than me and secondly, who begs to be interviewed to talk about their life in this game? who has no life really?
    This whole post is awesome, in that way that car wrecks are awesome.

lol @ not wanting egotistical attention whores interviewed, but loving the godly interview.
    lol @ Che begging glw to interview him
    lol @ sk's little panic attack over Che's interview

but really, cool it with the flaming guys.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Your very last sentence was beyond retarded. There was never a chance for a "dark horse".
    So you are telling me that when my kingdom (Sheris Mates) finished top 3, that they weren't considered a dark horse? I did say dark horse for top 5. For that matter, Bloodstone beating PB and BF for #1? A dark horse is a kingdom that at the beginning of the age was not considered a likely winner. I'd have to say there have been quite a few dark horse kingdoms throughout the ages.

Enthusiast
    So you starting the SK fanclub thread had nothing to do with wanting some attention. It had nothing to do with you being egotistical. And Godly started all those crappy threads and making all of his posts has nothing to do with being an attention whore and being egotistical. Amazing at the lack of intelligence you are displaying with these claims.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This whole post is awesome, in that way that car wrecks are awesome.

lol @ not wanting egotistical attention whores interviewed, but loving the godly interview.
    lol @ Che begging glw to interview him
    lol @ sk's little panic attack over Che's interview

but really, cool it with the flaming guys.
    Honestly, I think Ghost had a good time with the interview, which is all it was there for, for some people to have a good time. Honestly if you look at it, the ones slobbering on Godly's knob hated the interview, most of the ones who aren't thought it was at least somewhat amusing.

As far as my post count, you'll notice that in two months I have answered more newbie's questions than you have in two years. Yes, my post count is high, but I help people, post in suggestion forum, as well as do my share of spam (Mainly because I decide to do a triple-post instead of a 17 page novella, like gojete would do.)

Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    Honestly, I think Ghost had a good time with the interview, which is all it was there for, for some people to have a good time.
    I did have a good time thats pretty obvious throughout the interview, even more so during the before and after.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    I did have a good time thats pretty obvious throughout the interview, even more so during the before and after.
    *winks*

(Would it be spam if I just posted that? I guess I'll err on the safe side rather than risk it! Got my two sentences in! Errrr, three. Errr...)

Seriously, though, at least if the news people are doing interviews, they should have fun while doing them. It helps make their job easier, and in return we get better quality articles. Not every interviewer wants to deal with Godly's ego for all their interviews.

UF NEWS: Interview with Che Guevara
    Started by goodlilwitch, Yesterday 19:45
    Replies: 41
    Views: 808
    goodlilwitch
    Today 14:36

Btw, Che has that 808 bump, make you put your hands up. And the jewelry in the bag.
    Last edited by Che Guevara; 11-08-2011 at 18:42.

lol

HAHAHAHA! I gotta say - I'm loving the fights more than the interview. Nothing against the interview. It had great questions although 3rd person was a little annoying... but the fighting going on is hilarious. Again great interview (other than the repetitive 3rd person)

yea i thought the 3rd person...meh...
    Icy 4 8

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    yea i thought the 3rd person...meh...
    And yet you are hanging onto every word in the thread. If you don't like it, feel free to browse some other pointless threads. Some people enjoyed it some didn't. If you didn't like it, crawl back into your ghetto and continue trolling, but do it elsewhere.

Thread Information