Thread: UF NEWS: Interview with Che Guevara

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

UF NEWS: Interview with Che Guevara

How long have you been playing Utopia?
    Che started playing Utopia after the midway point of Age 1. Che had several nerdly friends who had started playing during the betas and the start of the first age. As with the crazy scot, Che played sports (American Football) and was generally considered "Too cool" to play a number game.
    What made you stay with a game considered a "numbers game"?
    Che believes Utopia is fun. Che is also fairly good with numbers, although he does not consider himself a true nerd. Che likes fishing, hunting, sports, and computer games.
    Che is an amalgamation that does not fall into classifications.
    Lol I can see that.
    Do you remember your first KD?

Che's first kingdom was a ghetto. They had the name killers, although it may have been changed before the age ended.
    Che played in five kingdoms in his first two weeks.
    Why so many?
    Che landed in four ghettos. Che is a competitor and does not like to be at the bottom of a weak island.
    But you eventually found your home, yes?
    Che found a home, yes. And refound that home after the shuffle.
    What role do you normally play?
    Che plays whatever is required, or whatever he deigns to play. Che has been successful as attacker and as t/m and as dicing "t/m" (Read: Whore)
    Lol
    Which role do you LOVE to play?

Che enjoys attacking. Che loves anything that can build offense and send it to attack the miscreants of the world.
    Che was once an alliance diplomat for the Nation of Hope. Che was not successful at that role.
    Why was Che not successful as a diplomat?
    Che is good at two things in Utopia. Playing, and making enemies. Che has been called abrasive, confrontational, and an asshole.
    More than a score of times
    I'm shocked!
    Che is shocked as well, even the server does not like him.
    No?
    Che just dc'd, but his ninja reflexes allowed him to re-enter this IRC world without missing a beat.
    +1 for ninja reflexes
    What race/pers are you playing this age?

Che is a Human/Sage.
    Why did you choose that over Orc/Tact or even Orc/Warrior?
    Che and his kingdom decided to play with hybrids this age.
    Interesting.
    Che generally is.
    Lol
    I've picked up on that.

Are you a thief or a mage?
    Che is a thief, taking heavy advantage of a +20 thief effectiveness racial, and +80% thief science.
    Are you monarch then?
    Che's monarch is Drengi, whom was featured in an interview by Palem in the waning days of last age.
    Have you been monarch?
    Che has been monarch many times, of several top 10 and 20 kingdoms (Not the "superkingdoms" but kingdoms that have enjoyed one or more ages of success.
    Do you like coffee?
    Che drinks coffee black, but prefers Sweet Tea, Jack Daniels, and Bacardi 151. In no particular order.
    Sweet Tea is good
    Che is drinking a bottle of water currently.
    Che thinks his little ghostess may be a Southern lady.
    Does he? And why is that?
    Charm, wit, and a love of sweet tea.
    Lol well thank you but I'm afraid I'm only Southern in the sense that California is south of Oregon and Washington
    And you? Where do you call home in RL?
    Che is from Argentina, have you not read history?! Che died in Bolivia, though, and was resurrected in Florida.
    I have read history. Just wanted to be sure lol.
    How old is this incarnation of Che?

Che is nearing 30 years of age.
    What do you do in RL?
    As an occupation, I mean.

Good save. Che was about to reply that he eats, sleeps, and breathes.
    Lol
    I hope so.

Che is a general contractor, he builds commercial buildings. He is also a volunteer fire fighter.
    Is there anything you'd like to make known to the Utopia community?
    Che would like to make it known that while Godly requires a superkingdom and other impressively skilled players to be decent, Che can take a group of newbies and turn them into a good kingdom in a couple of ages. This is why Che hates the current invitation system, as it shows a trend to move the better players to the top, and there are no good darkhorse kingdoms that have a chance at crowning or even finishing in the top 5.
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 11-08-2011 at 01:01. Reason: minor adjustment

Thread Information