Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Interview with Che Guevara

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    The whole point of interviews guys is to grab a different range of people. We have interviews coming up with Mehul, Brian and Sean...
    I am also still trying to grab ASF etc
    Could that range please not include clowns like this guy, when it's obvious his only goal is to be a smartass. GLW is a good interviewer but sadly, the answers had no readers-value in them.

Yes GLW you are no longer a normal person you now have the exalted position of reporter and therefore your every word is to be nit picked and discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Yes GLW you are no longer a normal person you now have the exalted position of reporter and therefore your every word is to be nit picked and discussed.
    Wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    There are about 7-8 people posting on here who have less than 100 for a post count, more than one has posted multiple times in this thread. I'd say I have gotten responses from people who wouldn't normally post.
    Congratulations on completely missing the point. The fact that they managed to make it here only to find your useless responses to an interview isn't exactly doing a great job at promoting the forums, lol. You didn't even take it seriously. It was funny when Godly did it because that's who he is. Yours was just a pathetic attempt at humor, and ended up being lame and not the least bit entertaining or interesting. I guess you are blind to this as well as dumb.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Congratulations on completely missing the point. The fact that they managed to make it here only to find your useless responses to an interview isn't exactly doing a great job at promoting the forums, lol. You didn't even take it seriously. It was funny when Godly did it because that's who he is. Yours was just a pathetic attempt at humor, and ended up being lame and not the least bit entertaining or interesting. I guess you are blind to this as well as dumb.
    well one of the nubrators feels it is warranted and that the influx of views made the interview justfied

Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    well one of the nubrators feels it is warranted and that the influx of views made the interview justfied
    I still give Che more credit than you.
    S E C R E T S

How is it not justified?

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I still give Che more credit than you.
    jealous much? as much as posted a lot of non-sense i wouldn't allow myself to be interview since there are individuals that need to be interviewed..like you for instance talk about your failures and inadequacies in this game

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by koti00 View Post
    Che thinks the debate is all about him while it actually is mostly about reporter and his performance.
    Ignorance is a bless^^
    I think it's pretty obvious that the reporter did a pretty good job. I should mention that Palem is the one who told me to message Ghost for the interview, it isn't like she came up with the idea on her own.

Also want to point out that this thread has surpassed the SK fanclub thread. Good day!
    Last edited by Che Guevara; 12-08-2011 at 00:33.

Goldy framed ceh.

Veteran
    This interview was a huge waste of time, thanks. Will make me think twice about reading the next one. I assume that was not the response you wanted. I'm with everyone else that posted in here on this matter. Good questions and well directed, but terrible answers. Needs to be scrubbed and edited and please don't make these 'official' news pieces unless there's some sort of controls to prevent this junk from reaching the boards.

I don't like the car section of the news paper, I think I will send them an email.

Veteran
    Well nobody really cares about the ads here either, but we all put up with them... how does that translate to the meat of the newspaper being crappy?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    This interview was a huge waste of time, thanks. Will make me think twice about reading the next one. I assume that was not the response you wanted. I'm with everyone else that posted in here on this matter. Good questions and well directed, but terrible answers. Needs to be scrubbed and edited and please don't make these 'official' news pieces unless there's some sort of controls to prevent this junk from reaching the boards.
    Half you idiots claim the interviewer was doing a good job and it's the responses that were bad, and half of you claim the interviewer was terrible. The intelligent ones have said how enjoyable the interview was. Go figure.

How to the ads here translate to the interview being crappy?

Thread Information