Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Interview with Che Guevara

Veteran
    How to the ads here translate to the interview being crappy?
    they have nothing to do with the interview, the same way car ads have nothing to do with why people read the newspaper.

Half you idiots claim the interviewer was doing a good job and it's the responses that were bad, and half of you claim the interviewer was terrible. The intelligent ones have said how enjoyable the interview was. Go figure
    I don't care how good or bad you did or what you said because it was your voice and who am i to call you an idiot when i have no idea who you are? It reflects poorly on the editors more than anything for not monitoring what gets posted as official news, that's all i think. If this is the kind of stuff that keeps getting posted, sooner than later it'll stop getting read.

Exactly I'm glad we agree

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    they have nothing to do with the interview, the same way car ads have nothing to do with why people read the newspaper.

I don't care how good or bad you did or what you said because it was your voice and who am i to call you an idiot when i have no idea who you are? It reflects poorly on the editors more than anything for not monitoring what gets posted as official news, that's all i think. If this is the kind of stuff that keeps getting posted, sooner than later it'll stop getting read.
    Actually, part of the news paper is the classifieds, which has a bunch of car ads in it. In fact, I would say that more people read the classifieds than read the rest of the newspaper. Consider the player interviews as more along the lines of the op-ed in a newspaper. While they are fact-based, they are not a real article because they are not neutral journalism in the way that the war articles are.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TPAKTOPA View Post
    Nice interview, Che is much interesting then Godly

P.S. a Koti00, trollface, go away, little hater.
    lmfao plus1

I struggle to see a real diffference between the entertainment value here and in Godly's interview. Doing obnoxious characters was fun when you were a kid, but no so much now. Atleast Che seems to get real in his responses here, which in fact are more entertaining than the interview.

It's quite apperant that those posting(repeatedly) here don't like Che. The criticism seems to be the same old 'who deserves and interview' bullcrap. It's unconstructive and old. I thought people would eventually grow out of the popularity contest kind of think.

Wasn't a bad read imo, thanks to interviewer and interviewee

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    "Suggestion: Do something with your life other than waste it trolling a forum that has 35 readers (I'm being generous.) "

sounds to me you dont want readers for your own interview... I read most the posts, and someone mentioned only angry people play utopia, I would tend to agree with that statement.

Che thank you for the read, even if it was pointless and lacking any real utopia relevancy... It was half decent entertainment. I would blame the interviewer for not asking the right questions but still it was not bad.

I almost didnt wanna post any reply, as I dont wanna open myself up to get flammed.

But still, gotta participate in the fourms more if I am to get my own interview!
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

I like to read interviews but Che's interview doesn't tip nor help anyone that reads with good information/guide for the game. It's like reading his biography and none seems to be interested on. Godly's interview is humouric and yea still fruitless. And yea I do think Che is trying to copy Godly's interview in how he replies like a 3rd person.

Regular
    who cares if he did copy him? godly wanted to be funny and he was. Che was funny also and entertaining... like wth who wants to read something informativley BoRiNg.... like Interviewer: So how long have you played Player69: Ive played since the betas and the boats. Like wow how boring is that? makes you want to close the thread. IMO

Regular
    amk if you want tips informative guide R.t.F.m. its in wiki click guide on your throne page lol..

Some people take this game, and these interviews waaaaay too seriously.

I enjoyed the interview. Some people maybe didn't. But I have to wonder about some of the people who whinge about who is being interviewed.

I'm sure a LOT of different people are going to be interviewed over time ... even the ones doing the complaining.

So give the reporters and interviewees a break.

As I say I like to read interviews, things that interest me aren't the achievements but strategies and how you build your kd over time. What are the efforts pour on and obstacles you have during the years together. How do you tackle the imbalanceness of the game where many good players now pile in a few kds and rock the server. What are the other ways to help smaller kds to build and learn about the game.

Everyone knows the game is dying. How do we keep players to even stay, haven't mention yet about attracting new players that doesn't even know what is Utopia? This is what interview's question should be in my point of view.

Annoying interview to read. You may think doing 3rd person made it 'original' but it also makes the interview suck.

My high homes threads are more entertaining that both godlys and ches merged together and you can add the fagtrolls for a trio. I own all three and they are my sons.

I think that settles it , lock the thread
    Last edited by gojete; 12-08-2011 at 12:18.
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Regular
    amk... yeah sure but i would suggest those questions for mehul interview coming up.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    As I say I like to read interviews, things that interest me aren't the achievements but strategies and how you build your kd over time. What are the efforts pour on and obstacles you have during the years together. How do you tackle the imbalanceness of the game where many good players now pile in a few kds and rock the server. What are the other ways to help smaller kds to build and learn about the game.

Everyone knows the game is dying. How do we keep players to even stay, haven't mention yet about attracting new players that doesn't even know what is Utopia? This is what interview's question should be in my point of view.
    I only answer the questions that are asked of me. As far as building a kingdom over time, you wouldn't expect Godly to even be able to answer that. Yet you weren't *****ing in his interview. As far as trying to copy Godly with my style, I hadn't even noticed he DID ONE ANSWER in third person. Apparently, every subsequent interview is going to be a Godly copy because they answer in first person. Jesus Christ, it's not Godly holds the copyright I third-person anyway. The interviews are supposed to give an insight into people, not the game. If you want information on the game, read the goddamn guide, it's there for a reason. Same with the strategy section of the forums, and the strategy channel on IRC. You can find out all the information you want if you ask questions and read the correct places. An interview with a player is not the place where we teach crappy players how to play. If you need to learn the game, use the resources available to you to do so. Don't cry when an interviewee doesn't give an exposition on the value of training grounds versus forts.

Thread Information