Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @ UF News: Interview with.....

Enthusiast
    thanks smart ass, I wasnt talking about this thread obviously, theres 20 people viewing the forums right now, a month ago there would have been 5 at most

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by kbone View Post
    thanks smart ass, I wasnt talking about this thread obviously, theres 20 people viewing the forums right now, a month ago there would have been 5 at most
    Haha, I know what you mean though!

Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    Criticize, yes. Demand we take them down, no. They don't have a right to do that.
    Not that I have demanded the topic down but now as you brought it up....why cant I demand?
    You on other hand have every right you reject the fact that your interview was a huge step backwords compared the previous one's.I do not know you so its hardly possible that I have the opinion I have due to any personal feelings about you.Godly's interview was a great pulot.The man might have sky high ego but at least he can back up part of it.Mad_Scottish and Loiso were great reads too.Interviewing Mehul - 2 thumbs up.Interviewing regular joes - sure why not as long as you pick those who have some story to tell.I do like the interview section.That was a good idea.That is exactly the reason I'm criticizing you.Its not that I hate Che and dislike the fact that he has been interviewed.How can I have feelings towards someone that is nobody in this game?Take your time and read again what you have posted imo and then tell me what insights are there in it?What information was relayed?Lets for a moment forget about the fact that he hasn't achieved anything meaningful in this game.Where does it say where is he playing now?Or where he has played in the past?Any ideas he has about the game or the community?Anything?Something of meaning?I don't see it.Maybe its somewhere between the lines?It was not even entertaining because he so badly tried to copy Godly.It was like exploiting a good movie's success to create failure part 2.

You guys are the media of the game.Its up to you to decide whether you want to continue on this path after this wrong step you just took and turn yourself into a yellow press.You surely will have an initial success until ppl stop reading those nonsense cause believe it or not I think the majority of the community is not as retarded as you might think and sooner or later will just skip your articles simply because there is nothing essential and new in them.

Take care and good luck with the section.

There just wasn't a single quote in the interview that was interesting. It's that simple. If you choose to interview people on all levels that's fine, but they need to have something to say....
    S E C R E T S

hey even hollywood has to make bad movies before the good ones can come out.
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by koti00 View Post
    Not that I have demanded the topic down but now as you brought it up....why cant I demand?
    You on other hand have every right you reject the fact that your interview was a huge step backwords compared the previous one's.I do not know you so its hardly possible that I have the opinion I have due to any personal feelings about you.Godly's interview was a great pulot.The man might have sky high ego but at least he can back up part of it.Mad_Scottish and Loiso were great reads too.Interviewing Mehul - 2 thumbs up.Interviewing regular joes - sure why not as long as you pick those who have some story to tell.I do like the interview section.That was a good idea.That is exactly the reason I'm criticizing you.Its not that I hate Che and dislike the fact that he has been interviewed.How can I have feelings towards someone that is nobody in this game?Take your time and read again what you have posted imo and then tell me what insights are there in it?What information was relayed?Lets for a moment forget about the fact that he hasn't achieved anything meaningful in this game.Where does it say where is he playing now?Or where he has played in the past?Any ideas he has about the game or the community?Anything?Something of meaning?I don't see it.Maybe its somewhere between the lines?It was not even entertaining because he so badly tried to copy Godly.It was like exploiting a good movie's success to create failure part 2.

You guys are the media of the game.Its up to you to decide whether you want to continue on this path after this wrong step you just took and turn yourself into a yellow press.You surely will have an initial success until ppl stop reading those nonsense cause believe it or not I think the majority of the community is not as retarded as you might think and sooner or later will just skip your articles simply because there is nothing essential and new in them.

Instead of whining so much why not interview someone yourself? someone you think is 'good enough' to be interviewed.
    Viva la Revolucion

Enthusiast

Okay, so because Godly had one good age with a superkingdom, he can suddenly back anything up? How about the fact that I have had good ages with "nobody" kingdoms? If you can tear yourself away from Godly's wanker longer enough to speak, tell him to leave his SKD homes and he and I will have a competition. Until he has the guts to move away from all of his SKD buddies and actually succeeds in a non-SKD, then I will have zero respect for him. Anyone could crown in an SKD, even Bishop ffs.

I wasn't referring to you.
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 11-08-2011 at 20:26.

Che doesn't realize his persona is so meaningless that I will in future refuse to even address him directly.

Enthusiast
    Che doesn't realize his persona is so meaningless that I will in future refuse to even address him directly.
    Lol...That's amusing.

Dude this is a forum. Most of us don't want to hear your drivel either but that's what it's all about mate. People coming together and within reason saying basicly whatever they want.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Guys stop flaming GLW for the article. There is always going to be a mix of articles and some of them are going to be good and others are going to be less good. We arent always going to get the mix right. It was che that came across as a little rehearsed and flat....nothing to do with GLW. Just stay tuned for other interviews and articles as we progress through the age.

stop whining, the lot of you. Jesus, its like babysitting a bunch of 3 year olds sometimes.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    Guys stop flaming GLW for the article. There is always going to be a mix of articles and some of them are going to be good and others are going to be less good. We arent always going to get the mix right. It was che that came across as a little rehearsed and flat....nothing to do with GLW. Just stay tuned for other interviews and articles as we progress through the age.
    There is no debate that some interviews will be lesser than others Mad_Scottish.Yet I fail to agree that this article turning rehearsed and flat is entirely Che's fault.After all it was not him who posted it ,isn't he?
    It was not him who edited it too I guess.
    I understand your position to back up your colleague reporter in public - that's a fine thing to do.Yet I'm sure you realize that if it was you posting this garbage the critics would have been the same, so there is nothing personal towards GLW on my part at least.I honestly hope he will take all the flaming as you put it (I wouldn't) as a man and will make sure to maintain or even raise the level achieved so far.With all my heart I wish him good luck in that.

@Lestat : You do realize there is difference between someone like me or you posting something and an article advertised on everyone's throne page....or you don't....

First, my apologies for having offended anyone but back the hell off. Second, I refuse to take it like a man as that would require a whole series of operations and treatments I have absolutely no interest in. So you can keep your luck in that heart of yours

Thread Information