Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: @ UF News: Interview with.....

Well I guess my posts don't exactly inspire a lot of attention. But no I don't think there is a huge difference in the larger scheme of the game in relation to the board that accompanies it. People post and wether it be a report or bollocks like those other guys post, then it is valid. I'm not saying that you can't comment the way you have but I have to sit here and listen to the crap that spew out of certain peoples mouths and this is a huge improvement on a lot of that. At the end of the day it is one thread of many and you can take it as you please.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    hmm...
    Interview with Che - 800 views (still early)
    Player Interviews - 7.1k views
    Interview with Godly - 9k views
    Interview with Maddy - 2.9k interviews
    Mehul questions for interview - 800 views
    Starcraft war - 1.9k views
    ect.

Yea, definitely no increased traffic...
    what does view have to do with anything? there is link on top of the throne page cuz it was added so are you stating the fact they saw che's name they actually are in the forum cuz of him, if you correlate that event that i would classify as you as mentally handicap

Gosh I think I might be too high, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it?

Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    First, my apologies for having offended anyone but back the hell off. Second, I refuse to take it like a man as that would require a whole series of operations and treatments I have absolutely no interest in. So you can keep your luck in that heart of yours
    LOL.Reading this makes me think I made my point.If I didn't...well I did my best.I have no interest in making this a 10 pages thread so Palem/Bishop may feel free to close it.I wont whine as I do not look for an undeserved spotlight like some other individuals do.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    what does view have to do with anything? there is link on top of the throne page cuz it was added so are you stating the fact they saw che's name they actually are in the forum cuz of him, if you correlate that event that i would classify as you as mentally handicap
    No. They came to the forum, and viewed the page.
    That's called forum traffic.

I could care less WHY they did it.

That said, if something isn't popular, it isn't popular and it will die away. The fact that you guys are crying so damn hard is ridiculous. On top of that, you can't even agree on what you're complaining about.

Edit: oh, and koti, glw is not a guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    On top of that, you can't even agree on what you're complaining about.
    There is no conspiracy here Palem.We dont have to agree about anything.Everyone is free to speak their minds.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Fair enough.

But some other people are acting extra ridiculous about this. e.g. demanding the interview be taken down, demanding an old utimes editor be put in place, threatening to get my banhammer taken away from me (lol), ect.

Thread Information