Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: UF NEWS: Interview with Brian and Sean: Owners of Utopia

Great interview, and thanks for all the hard work S&B.

I think the tick bugs are the most vital issue. Missing a tick is devastating. It should never happen. I have no idea why missed ticks happen, but I do know that they really mess things up.

The premium features are a good idea. I also think that a visible hostility meter is great.

I think you should work to incorporate more feature from pimp, angel, and utools. All 3 of those will make things much easier for new players to learn how to play the game. Without 3rd party programs, this game is broken. It is simply ridiculous that just to play this game I need to use so many 3rd party things.

Good interview, looking forward to new changes next age

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    "They refuse to incorporate 3rd parties with the development" - i personally contacted the developers of angel, utools and seraphim (and spammed this on irc) with a screenshot of the throne room with networth added that the developers provided so that the tool makers could have a release ready before the age even went live.
    Yeah, it was nice to have information before even the freezetime start, to be able to work on the changes, thanks for that Bishop.

(Yeah, I know I am a bit late with this post, but I am not a big forum addict, so I don't browse the forums that often.)
    Last edited by Eus; 28-09-2011 at 05:03.

Thread Information