Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Realest Returns

Playboys version: dice dice dice dice dice
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    This thread has some very informative info. I gain more respect for the "i was born l33t" trolls daily. In summary, you troll for entertainment, and since you already have more knowledge than is being discussed here you give goofy answers to people.

I see where you are coming from though, and all i will say is... that when you switch from troll mode to help mode its usually the most accurate and useful advice i see or receive.

kinda. ^_^

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Q: If Godly has the most dominate career of all time, why doesn't he have back to back kd crowns?

If Godly wanted to win back to back crowns, he may as well keep winning, and that would be unfair to the server.

Think of it as spelling banana; you have to stop with the 'na' some time or you'd get an endless word, and there will be nothing else on the page.

Regular
    Of course that link is safe, it is on the New York Times best seller list and has already gone double platinum

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    If Godly wanted to win back to back crowns, he may as well keep winning, and that would be unfair to the server.
    That's a really nice way of saying he can't do something that you can do.

Think of it as spelling banana; you have to stop with the 'na' some time or you'd get an endless word, and there will be nothing else on the page.
    It's nice to know that you think an acceptable spelling of banana is 'bananananananananana'

don't be hatin' Palem, that was pretty hilarious!

stop wasting valuable time!

Realest: What do you think of banking oop and escaping versus waiting with killers, napping and then using pool?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_101 View Post
    My monarch keeps telling us to put lots of massacres onto the same province in war, and after a while (24+hrs) we start to hit provinces many times for land until they're pretty small.

So far its had mixed success but he says it is the best way to win a war, is this true?

this is false. best way to win war is to max gain all war.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post

It's nice to know that you think an acceptable spelling of banana is 'bananananananananana'
    its not acceptable; just like Godly hogging all the crowns is not.

Post Demon
    I have an "Odd" question for you. (as Dark Azn would say)

When you send a sapphire dragon in war it gives -30% magic success and -30% thievery success. Is this a multiplier or is this ADDING??

For example if i have 20% Watch Towers that equal +34% chance to stop enemey thief ops, does the dragon make it 64%, or does it multiply and make it even higher percent?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    this is false. best way to win war is to max gain all war.
    What about in low end kingdoms? Do you that that there is no place in a war for driving a prov down to low nw to control gains at the top end? Interested in your thoughts.

Also interested in the reply to Dodge's question.

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post

When you send a sapphire dragon in war it gives -30% magic success and -30% thievery success. Is this a multiplier or is this ADDING??

For example if i have 20% Watch Towers that equal +34% chance to stop enemey thief ops, does the dragon make it 64%, or does it multiply and make it even higher percent?
    allow me to answer this realest
    first of all it is already nub to send any dragon other than a ruby dragon

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post

It multiplies.

so if you said 34% to stop with your WT, that means 66% success.

then 30% fail with dragon means, 70% success.

So 1 x 0.7 x 0.66 = 0.462

means you stop around half the ops on you. since its multiplication, order doesnt matter.

However, general rule of thumb, you send ruby 95% of the time. The other dragons only serve a very niche role.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    What about in low end kingdoms? Do you that that there is no place in a war for driving a prov down to low nw to control gains at the top end? Interested in your thoughts.

Also interested in the reply to Dodge's question.
    Even in low end kingdoms. Through max gaining all war, you create a larger disparity through your kingdom distribution than chaining actually does. Try it some time, and see it work. Then summarize your paper after a max gain war and compare it to a chain war, and you'll find the numbers don't lie.

Thread Information