Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Realest Returns

Does that make you wonder woman?

im lex luthor.

Post Fiend
    yeah you are. just like lex luthor, Realest. all plots to take over the world... always Fail in the end... lol
    Last edited by Killthemall; 22-08-2011 at 18:48. Reason: because I wanted to..

What are your favorite race & personalities? Why? Also I know there might be different combinations for different styles of play, such as activity level and the kingdom you're in.

What is the best for a top 20 kd and why? (Assuming these are all active players)

What is the best for a rank ~120 kd and why? (Assuming these are medium activity level players)

Quote Originally Posted by holmesmalone View Post
    What are your favorite race & personalities? Why? Also I know there might be different combinations for different styles of play, such as activity level and the kingdom you're in.

What is the best for a top 20 kd and why? (Assuming these are all active players)

What is the best for a rank ~120 kd and why? (Assuming these are medium activity level players)
    Best setup is largely what you see up top -> avian core, with halfer thief support, tossed in with mystic, elf or faery is preference. This works on all fields, and playing 25 hybrids is a dead strategy - dont do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killthemall View Post
    yeah you are. just like lex luthor, Realest. all plots to take over the world... always Fail in the end... lol
    who are you and what is your crown count?

I guess a lot of kingdoms went avian to smash the dorfs.
    Icy 4 8

speed kills, end of story

such a wealth of information and no one takes advantage. shame isnt it

How much should be my draft rate?
    i am at 65% draft and 91% BE
    11.6% BE science
    and i am an undead tact

shld i increase MY draft rate or just leave it at 65%?

Godly, is 1/92 = 0.92?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

This is my first time playing as a TM. How much TPA & WPA does a Super TM running usually?

FYI I'm running at : 5 Raw TPA , 10 Mod TPA & 2.6 Raw WPA , 6.2 Mod WPA (still pumping with 54% guild)
    *Modified by science. I will run 20% TD during war.

You'll need at least 20 raw TPA and WPA to call yourself super T/M, which is the only viable way to run it.
    Obviously, this sacrificies your entire population, but with 88% homes, you can do it. Just remember the mantra.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Wow I am amazed to see Realest being honest.
    Best setup is largely what you see up top -> avian core, with halfer thief support, tossed in with mystic, elf or faery is preference. This works on all fields, and playing 25 hybrids is a dead strategy - dont do it.
    I would imagine that the only goal for the mystics is to cover M/S. Am I correct?
    What is the purpose of the halflings? Do they just focus on stealing resources, or do they do NS and riots?

Quote Originally Posted by Login View Post
    This is my first time playing as a TM. How much TPA & WPA does a Super TM running usually?

FYI I'm running at : 5 Raw TPA , 10 Mod TPA & 2.6 Raw WPA , 6.2 Mod WPA (still pumping with 54% guild)
    *Modified by science. I will run 20% TD during war.
    your wpa seems to be on the low side, see if u can crank that up. What race is this?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthe13 View Post
    How much should be my draft rate?
    i am at 65% draft and 91% BE
    11.6% BE science
    and i am an undead tact

shld i increase MY draft rate or just leave it at 65%?
    BE is not an indicator of province health so this doesnt tell me anything. What is opa/dpa/tpa? income? etc. That is more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by sandwich View Post
    Wow I am amazed to see Realest being honest.

I would imagine that the only goal for the mystics is to cover M/S. Am I correct?
    What is the purpose of the halflings? Do they just focus on stealing resources, or do they do NS and riots?
    mystics can cast w/e spell is necessary, but for the most part, its MS. MV and PF have their niche also.

Riots against nonmerchant kd + greed spam is good economy eroding stuff. NS never hurt either to open up more options.

Thread Information