Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Ask Realest Returns

Forum Fanatic
    what the ****, humility from Realest. Hell has frozen over.

Quote Originally Posted by realest View Post
    i'm a remnant of a time long past. Genetically engineered to be superior so as to lead others to crowns in a world of absalom. But we were condemned as criminals, forced into exile. For centuries we slept, hoping when we awoke things would be different. But as a result of the destruction of sonata you nubs begun to aggressively search distant quadrants of strategy talk. My ship was found adrift. I alone was revived.

-

i hope you get the point. Basically, i don't know **** all about the game today, so i have as much chance of giving you good advice, as anri + simians have of being good at utopia.
    lol
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    I hope you get the point. Basically, I don't know **** all about the game today, so I have as much chance of giving you good advice, as Anri + Simians have of being good at Utopia.
    I claim to be victorious over you two times in a row. Thus i am your master. Bow to me!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I claim to be victorious over you two times in a row. Thus i am your master. Bow to me!
    Bragging about beating a retirement ghetto that dont give a **** is the top of your career I guess ;) Since I beat you and you never beat me, I must be your master by your logic then?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Bragging about beating a retirement ghetto that dont give a **** is the top of your career I guess ;) Since I beat you and you never beat me, I must be your master by your logic then?
    lol.. true ;p
    #magi

you know the best thing was in 2010, i finished my studies, and went backpacking in Asia for 2 months :p I wasn't even there for the duration Anri likes to cling onto as pulling one over me. Besides, I specifically remember seeing logs where he was begging for mercy since Trollfags ruined his run at nr1 (he failed miserably and subsequently farmed out)

I would gladly answer any futher Realest career related questions in this thread.
    The End of an Era

you know the best thing was in 2010, i finished my studies, and went backpacking in Asia for 2 months :p I wasn't even there for the duration Anri likes to cling onto as pulling one over me. Besides, I specifically remember seeing logs where he was begging for mercy since Trollfags ruined his run at nr1 (he failed miserably and subsequently farmed out)

I would gladly answer any futher Realest career related questions in this thread.
    Will Releast ever actually come back, and if he did how many estimated old school troll fags etc would line up to reform?
    #magi

Ok:
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ight=trollfags
    Read post #27
    "Hi Nubs I have Returned"

Realest coming back from his vacation and execute first wave on Simians.

Second:
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ight=trollfags

The age after another hostile followed to ruin our chances in the top.

Ohhh what a great player you are Realest.

This happend 2012 btw, i always knew you were there round 1 and 2 but hiding most of the time cause you were a failure then and still is a failure.

I never begged Trollfags for anything, i asked for a cease fire and when you did not feel like giving it we converted/trained up and raped you.

I am undefeated and you are a retired man that can teach no one anything.
    Last edited by Anri; 02-01-2015 at 22:46.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Retirment ghetto that proclaimed something entirely different.
    Korp, if you are in the game i can wave you at any time i feel like. So you are worthless, as worthless as you always been. Just big words, no action at all.
    Keep talking!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Korp, if you are in the game i can wave you at any time i feel like. So you are worthless, as worthless as you always been. Just big words, no action at all.
    Keep talking!
    Come on then, wave me then bro. :) But, doesnt change the fact that you are a loser that never won against me. :) On the other hand you and your kingdom is pretty good at running their mouths and not keeping what they promise. Been years since you promised to break my arms for example ;)

Director of Age Changes
    Keep talking!
    Chill now. You're too small to pick on Korp. Ingame and outgame.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Fiend
    anri your dog looks dumb

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by blizz View Post
    anri your dog looks dumb
    ^ this.
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Come on then, wave me then bro. :) But, doesnt change the fact that you are a loser that never won against me. :) On the other hand you and your kingdom is pretty good at running their mouths and not keeping what they promise. Been years since you promised to break my arms for example ;)
    Obnoxious keyboard warrior, in theory it be great if arms or fingers got broken, not having to see you scout around the forums. The annoying thing about you is really that you are a nobody, there is nothing to hit, nothing to wave, you are nothing. You are at most a hangaround of ppl you look up to, people that might have some kind of leverage somewhere. You are a waste of time.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by blizz View Post
    anri your dog looks dumb
    very low
    #?

#Pandas