Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Realest Returns

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    He just said he's addressed every single question.
    Thx.
    as I alluded to before, the goal of Realest is quite apparent when reading through the thread that he is not literally going to answer every question in these reaching 100 posts, but rather on a best effort basis for noobs which Bishop can hardly be counted among and even then, the post was a troll- he might as well may have asked what the meaning of life the universe and everything is to Releast

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Asking for realest's opinions on two competing ways to launch a bank isn't quite the same as a profound philosophical question...

Whether or not it was a serious question, I think it's an answer that some people would enjoy hearing.

i thought it was serious. im in the buisness of learning the cows way.
    Icy 4 8

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Asking for realest's opinions on two competing ways to launch a bank isn't quite the same as a profound philosophical question...

Whether or not it was a serious question, I think it's an answer that some people would enjoy hearing.
    Here's your answer

who is bishop and why do i need to talk to this guy? someone wanna ask what he asked, cuz i dont read a Bishop post

Are you not allowed? Pity, it was a legitimate question I thought.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Unanswered Questions:

1. Bishop - "Realest: What do you think of banking oop and escaping versus waiting with killers, napping and then using pool?"

2. elixer - "I have a question. what is a good build strat, draft included with army distribution, for elf/cleric heavy attacker. i would like to see how it differs from my own strat. and this is for a ghetto that has no clue what its doing."

3. Martiana - "Hi, I am Faery/Rogue T/M.

please help with improvement for my strat

I have 4 wpa, 4 tpa, 75 dpa, 45 opa

Farms: (4%)
    Forts: (10%)
    Guard Stations: (28%)
    Hospitals: (28%)
    Guilds: (5%)
    Thieves' Dens: (15%)
    Watch Towers: (10%)"

4. sandwich - "Please bestow the knowledge on me of why my previous post was "certified garbage and its a prime example of what's wrong with our game"."

I'll admit that question 3 on that list is probably from a troll, because that is worse than any Goteje strat.

Quote Originally Posted by sandwich View Post
    Unanswered Questions:

1. Bishop - "Realest: What do you think of banking oop and escaping versus waiting with killers, napping and then using pool?"
    doubling up killers is the easiest way to play and im a fan of lazy. It was the key element in us winning back to back.

2. elixer - "I have a question. what is a good build strat, draft included with army distribution, for elf/cleric heavy attacker. i would like to see how it differs from my own strat. and this is for a ghetto that has no clue what its doing."
    this doesnt give me enough information to tell you anything. Acre size? kd size? science? objectives? etc.

3. Martiana - "Hi, I am Faery/Rogue T/M.

please help with improvement for my strat

I have 4 wpa, 4 tpa, 75 dpa, 45 opa

Farms: (4%)
    Forts: (10%)
    Guard Stations: (28%)
    Hospitals: (28%)
    Guilds: (5%)
    Thieves' Dens: (15%)
    Watch Towers: (10%)"
    stop trolling.

4. sandwich - "Please bestow the knowledge on me of why my previous post was "certified garbage and its a prime example of what's wrong with our game"."
    Simple answer: you're not me.
    Long answer: people come in looking for expert advice which I can give. Since I don't know you, you're probably just a nub and not worth mine or anyone's time. Kindly move along and get out of my thread.

(Complete noob talking here) If I wanted to go avian/merchant in a ghetto, with the goal of just being a big, effective attacker, how should I go about doing that? What army composition should I go for, where should I pour my science, what is a good TPA/WPA? Is there any general thought process that I should have?

same with tpyo, I'd like to go Av/Merc. but here, I'm not planning to become big, but rather stay close with the kd. What's a good building strat for it?

Yeah since people keep mentioning me now and then, i have to tell you all that basically realest purpose with this thread is to encourage everyone to go for max land gains at all times and keep growing and growing as big as they can so him and his kd can have an easier time feeding on all of you.

As i have always recommended to any ghetto kd and player, dont be getting more land that you can keep and stay at your level.
    Theres really no point in growing more than 1000, 2000 acres other than an ego trip.

In the end of the last 3 ages, most top 100 kds, from top 100 to top 40, have most of their provinces between 2,000 and 5,000 acres. And in the end of the age where everyone goes mad and land whores to raise in the charts, if you are around this sizes ppl will feed on you and theres nothing you can do about it.

Basically in order to get big and get land, you need a well organized kingdom of 25 players that log in twice a day and are married with the game.
    Even logging in twice a day takes a lot of time and effort , so if your kingdom is a ghetto like 90% of the kds in the whole world of utopia are, odds are that you will never play in a kd that can hold its land .

If you want to grow as big as you can, you should try joining more active kingdoms that normally end up top 50.

But then agian, the lack of this kind of kingdoms reflects that the vas majority of players in this game dont have the time needed nor the will to spend the time into achieving greater land or chart gains.

If you are playing this game to have fun, to destroy enemies, to feel teamship and victories as well as disastrous defeats some times, all you need is to stay between 400 to 1500 acres. This way you can keep fighting kingdoms at your level, and dont need 100% players always active.

You can get away with fighting with a 70% active kingdom and still win many wars and have great fun.

Ghetto war strategies

I have fought many wars where we did tons of massacres, we even tried an almost all massacre war, 80% of the time we massacred and in the last day the people that needed land did max gains and the ones who didnt went for learns .

If you want a sure victory, start by razing the enemy right out of war, dont do learns or massacres, just straight up raze the most active enemy provinces, which are the ones that attack twice a day , just spy on the news and hit the people who are attacking everyday.

In the ghetto you dont want to come out too fat, this is why max gains is not recommendable, although it probably is the best strat to win wars, if you max gains all the time, being a ghetto, people will end up feeding on you, which is something you dont want to feel. Being fed on and not being able to do a thing about it, is the worst feeling of them all, i think many of you who read this can agree.

So get good at giving out targets, doing at lot of massacres and razes, the people in your side who is getting hit for land, make them go for max gains. Focus on giving them aid in gold and soldiers so they can keep bouncing.

If most of your kd is between 800 and 1500 acres, dont let the provinces that are in your kd go below 500 ever, in the ghetto the enemy will usually always focus on trying to get 1 province by 1 under 400 acres.

All in all, some of realest advice is ok, but he is pretty much just a troll that plays utopia 24/7, i dont judge him , how cool that he found his passion in life, but hes pretty much brain dead now. IF you have a life and stuff , you probably will never have the time to play against realest or at his level.

And in the ghetto the advice you can find from me in this forums is around 100 times better than what any pro can give you. Because my advice, is for and works in the ghetto.

7 war wins in a row last age confirms, and 5 the age before that one.

If you want the best ghetto advice , read my posts. If you want pro advice that will only get you bottomfed, listen to realest .
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

i was wondering where you were...
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post

If you want the best ghetto advice , read my posts. If you want pro advice that will only get you bottomfed, listen to realest .
    So does this mean your advice is like per say afro-engineered, knock-off, or poor? and Realest's is proffesional, skillful, and expert.

Well if youre white and racist and believe in the idea of progress , conquering the neighoubrs, achieving wealth through abuse , genocides, massacres , close mindedness , rape plunder , destroying the oceans polluting them, raping the forest,mindless consume , destroying all nature which in the end will lead the human race to extinction , then thats exactly what i mean Jo3MoMMa, my way is the superior way , sustainable growth , conquer of the universe, non nature trashing .

You choose
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Thread Information