Quote Originally Posted by Fates Warning View Post
How do you know this when Mehul ran the game? How do you know this is true now? Your just a Mod right? You were not in any capacity able to have access to this information back then and I believe the same is true now.
I was in a position to view the cheating immediately after Mehul sold the game. Furthermore I can see the cheating that happens right now, it logically follows that the same types of players are still cheating. It is also logical that people with no strong ties to their accounts will accept the possibility of deletion for potentially high gains. Ghettos cheat more, developers have said this, community management have said this, game support have said this and the moderation staff have said this.

This game is outdated. But I can tell you many people left the game when trading was legalized. Mehul created this entire genera of games. Yet you claim to know better than the creator. Typical Bishop answer. His is the only answer and fails to take other opinions into account.
I guess you can tell me that, but i don't have to believe it because you can't prove it. I can also tell you that Mehul lost more players than everyone under his system of not allowing trading. You have to believe that, because it is demonstrably true. Mehul created the game, this is fact, yes. If you had actually read what I posted you would see that the issue I had was that he did not allow his game to evolve with the times.

Worked for 10+ year didn't it? All that had to be done was a little policing of the player base. The only reason it was vital was due to illegal trades and kingdom stacking. NOW it is VITAL. You have helped make it so. As Mehul said. You need to cater to the casual gamers. Not the hardcore. Once you do your player base is lost.
It clearly did not work for 10 years, it worked for 2-3 then the landscape changed and people got fed up with an unrealistic limitation. Having 25 full slots was vital because 25 active skilled provs > 24 active skilled provs - are you actually refuting this?

Feel free to explain why allowing trading is not catering to the casual player - it caters to everyone. Hardcore players will do better in a system with 0 trading (legal or illegal) because they will integrate better and resolve conflicts more efficiently. Casual and ghetto players have huge issues with this, you can see it every age with intra kd power struggles. By allowing players to select a kingdom that aligns with their own goals you are, in no uncertain terms, catering to the casual player.

So you admit you were an 'exception'. Just shot yourself in the foot with that one.
Exception to what? Your statement is a non sequitur. Korp asked me a specific question, to which i replied. If anything it backs up my earlier statement that trading still introduces players to new people.