Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "[the]" Recruiting Attackers~

i'm currently in a superghetto kd and have been looking for a better one for some time and yours sounds good to me. i am a human/warrior A/T. i'm not real experienced, only played a few ages here and there, but i do spend a good amount of time on the forums learning what i can. i'm pretty active, usually logged on most of the day. i just created this forum account so you probably won't be able to PM me, but you can get a hold of me at therman_welch@nsmail.asun.edu, thanks in advance for your consideration

I can fit into all of your requirements. I am old school and attacker ftw. contact me at magic_kukubird@hotmail.com if you have a spot for me. Thanks

Regular
    I recently started playing again after a 3 year hiatus. The last time I played I was in a warring kingdom and was second in command. I took over leadership when the King was busy with the military (US military, not Utopian :P) and he had to become pretty inactive; this really burnt me out. I had to juggle school, work, gf, and utopia and do it all at a high level and something had to give. After that age ended I quit the game to focus on other priorities. We were top 20 at the end of that age as well.

I have recently decided to start playing again, having finished my schooling and having a pretty balanced work schedule I have more than enough time to squeeze in Utopia. Coming back to the game I have been getting accustomed to all the changes. I am around a computer, or have my iphone on me pretty much 24/7 so I have the ability to log on whenever and do what needs to be done.

Currently I play a Human/Merchant A/T, I recently started only been a little over a week that I have been out of protection. I am about 1.1k acres, and at this point I am just working on getting my elites up and my sciences up.

The last time I played I can honestly say I was an elite player, I pretty much ran one of the top 20 nw kingdoms and I would say top 10 warring kingdoms for a long period of time. I have a lot of experience, I am however a little rusty right now. But if I can get the right group of guys to help me relearn the game I can get back to the elite level that I do play at.

Please check your private messages here, i tried emailing but your email bounced back saying ur email inbox wasn't working. Anyway please reply to me through email and we can chat some more.
    Last edited by nive; 04-09-2011 at 21:38.

Hi there, are you still looking for active and experienced attackers to join your KD?
    I hope so because i really liked the info about your KD and i must say i was impressed. I totally support your point of view and I must say that the beauty of Utopia is warring!

Now here is some info about me - my name is Niko and I am from Bulgaria, 22 years old. I have a decent experience in utopia - I have some decent experience with Utopia - i used to play for maybe 5 years but then stopped and have not played for the last 2 years. This means i am not very familiar with the latest changes that have been made but i believe i will get in touch asap. I believe you have heard the name of my former KD - it was "Exodus"

Right now I am getting out of protection but am playing in a totally ghetto KD and would like to get out of there asap!
    I am playing elf/mystic and hopefully am gonna be a nice attacker with some serious magic support.

I believe i fit in all of the requirements for your KD. Please feel free to ask any question you like and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
    Niko

Hi,
    I'm interested in joining you guys, I've played on and off for years and have been a lurker on these forums for quiet some time. I'm happy playing hybrids, but mostly A/t or A/m, rather then both roles really well, I'm willing to learn, I live in Australia.

pm me your email or email me at magiceffect@gmail.com

Congratulations, nive. The leadership of [the] has decided to use our available invite on you! Everyone else is due our greatest thanks for their interest and you will not be fogotten/forsaken! As soon as another invite is available we will be on the lookout for potential recruits once again. I meant no offense to anyone and the ultimate decision was out of my hands. I urge you to bare no grudge and stay patience, fore we may stll eventually recruit you.

Also: Has just come to my attention that I had mistyped my own email address. This has been rectified. Sorry for the confusion. It is actually: cloudgatherer@live.com. I had forgotten the 'er'.
    Last edited by ashvillian; 06-09-2011 at 19:03. Reason: I once saw a Wino eating grapes. I was like, "DUDE. You have to wait."
    "A pair of sixes beats a pair of aces everytime."

Just for a minute lets all do the bump bump bump. Recruiting more attackers for the new Era! Almost @ 25 provinces now.

Dont be shy now. Shameless bump.

Thread Information