Thread: Aid

Aid

This suggestion is probably dead because od DB storage base and performance issues, BUT:

I think it would be nice if provinces could submit aid requests in the Aid page and then when you went to the aid page, you would see a menu of who wants what and you could just do things by inputing amounts and checking boxes. That would be a sweet feature.

I think it would be even better if there were a practical way to implement it as a premium feature to increase game income, but I am not sure if that is possible.

A thread in the forums titled "Aid" works too ;) People are more likely to check the forums than the aid page.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

I know that is how we all have done it for years, but would it not be nice to see the pretty table with everyoen in the KD with what they need and just be able to fill in all aid in one table/shot, click send and be done? The table would also keep a runnign tally, so you could send 5K gc to each of 10 people who have much larger requests, but everyone gets some love.

Thread Information