Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defend agains bottom feeding?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can see both points from you Boko and citadel. But citadels reasoning is more sound. Why go ahead and take something, when they can just take it back?

Regular
    there's a fine line between bravery and madness. Don't cross it.

if you have money and i spend it, how are you going to take it back? if im sage with schools and you have lots of science how are you going to take it back? and if you play the game right only suiciders can double tap you back.

the fear of retale will always be there even if its not by the person you hit. look at his kingdommates. can you prevent all of them of retalling for you? you cant always make safe hits in this game. you will run out of targets because they have strong kingdommates or they can retale or blah blah blah. always play to gain more then you lose.
    Icy 4 8

Regular
    there's always a way to get even

vulture.
    Icy 4 8

No way to ever really stop [bottomfeeding] 100%. Everyone will be bashed at some point or the other by some shameless and inheirtly dishonorable province. Alot of times you will find it best because to seek another target even if it means swallowing your pride. Straying too far out of 10% of your NW will result in lesser gains, higher or lower. Always ideal to attack someone slightly above your NW as it yelds the best BASE gains. Also as Ordray pointed out your DPA is pretty low for an attacker.. Must be something in your strat, but if you join my KD I am sure we will remedy the problem and lead you down a better track. =}

@Ordray: Thanks for the plug. Consider [the] for your KD-seeking needs. =P
    Last edited by ashvillian; 29-08-2011 at 06:34. Reason: Bop-Ropples
    "A pair of sixes beats a pair of aces everytime."

Post Fiend
    I thought Ordray pointed out that my OPA was to low (ITs at55.6 mod) atm, and I cant really go any higher then that and still keep my 3 tpa. I dont really have any problems hitting stuff in my nw range.

I appreciated very much the invite but I have already been "drafted"

Thanks again for the reply.

Also, in hitting a kingdom thats less then 50% of your size is being "smart" I guess it is...but it is in my eyes still a bit of a chicken action.

hitting a kingdom 500% of your size is chicken action.
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend
    The only way I know how to stop being bottomfeed is to be on top then no one can bottomfeed on you.

excellent strategy. someone gets it.
    Icy 4 8

too much thieves for a province in small KD ... it's a small kd so u basically can get away with only 1 tpa ... i know u like your 3 tpa so it all depends on u ... which one do u like, your 3 tpa or land ???
    i have been in small KD many many times and what i do know is, i won't hit anyone stronger or equal than me even if it's from small KD ... and i do get away with 1 raw tpa as an orc in a very small KD ... just don't let any gold and runes too much around your province and no one will bother to steal from u ... goodluck m8
    Last edited by newatthis; 31-08-2011 at 03:12.

Im an orc in a smallish kd, with 3 raw TPA and enough offence to triple tap myself army out but haven't been fed on much heh. However our kd does retal hits along with hitting other kds to get back acres lost when kds do try to feed off us while we're rebuilding between wars.
    Tis a dog world out there, eat or be eaten, drink or be drunk.
    Enjoy every minute. There's plenty of time to be dead.

Sir Postalot
    15% GS 15% TG, get 10-15% gains
    have enough offense to hit people who hit you
    easiest way to stop bottom feeding^
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Thread Information