Thread: Avian/tact Looking for Kingdom

Avian/tact Looking for Kingdom

Just "left" my last kingdom and I'm looking for a GOOD kingdom to join. War oriented not growth oriented...

been playing this game for roughly 10 years off and on, super active, that's why I run avain/tact, pretty much always make min time attacks and I have an awful sleep schedule, I'm up way late into the night almost every night. I'm on MSN 24/7, if I'm not on my laptop then I'm online on my smartphone. I have computer access at work, and anytime I dont have computer access I can use my phone as well.

Anyone interested can contact me at mattick.3@gmail.com

I can promise I won't dissapoint, would be among the most active players in any kingdom I join, but looking for a decent place to play.

I would possibly be interested in putting your talent to use for my KD, we need more experienced attackers. If you would take a look at my "[the] Recruiting Attackers~" thread it should give you a general idea of who we are and what we are about. My KD mid-tier really and one could definitely call us 'good' for what we have; still getting our roots in the ground but we have about 17-18 solid players that we are actively building on and who know their stuff for the most part. My recruitment thread should explain everything you might want to know. Would have to discuss it with you in more detail if you are interested. If you are post here and I will email you, if not thanks anyway.

Regular
    Have added you on MSn for an interview. Hope to hear from you soon!

I sent you an email to chat :)

Thread Information