Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: UF News: Interview with Realest

Go pacers

That was a mad fun read, the thread however got demolished by Dharan.. what a pain. As a result I read only the first few pages.

Dude, don't take opinion articles as some kind of personal affront to yourself. Learn about media. Stop being a hater. Bring some love into your life. Try pink, it usually works!

GLW will be looking out for more articles by you
    Disclaimer
    Take everything I post with a grain a salt. It tastes better that way.

My single biggest influence in the prime of my career is called Failure. I've bounced more than 1,000 times in my career. I've lost almost all but 3 ages. 14 out of 20 times, I've been trusted to finish above 4,000 acres, and came up short. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

I dont get it.. with all his failures in utopia how come he called it success?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

"Trolling is an Art"

Wow. I haven't been to this thread in forever.

I won't address the criticism because that's been pretty well beat to death, hasn't it? But I don't know that I will be doing articles again, anyway. Maddy and the crew seem to have that pretty well covered but I appreciate the support from some of you

Thread Information