Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Interview with Realest

The questions that were asked were designed to allow him to boast about his accomplishments, there was no challenge, no controversy, just a lame questionnaire that looks like Realest was asking himself rather than an interview. Here is a person who has been involved in plenty of controversy in Utopia, and not a single shred of it is in this interview. He even has an interesting personal life aspect through Utopia (Versace) not mentioned. Someone should know something about the person they are interviewing so they know to ask the right questions.
    S E C R E T S

It's like someone telling the same joke over and over again. At some point it's really not funny anymore (like the born leet trolls).

Instead of asking him about how he 'maintains integrity' he should have been asked the circumstances of Sonata's disband during an AWar, the accusations of his involvement with spying on kingdoms via proxy leading to the deletion of 2 Rage provs and Versace's prov last age, and why he didn't continue in Dreams.
    S E C R E T S

That may seem like common knowledge to you but I would assume the interviewer was unaware of it. The issue is that you can't expect an interviewer to know every facet of every player in the game. You could ask for everyone to provide questions about subjects (not easy so sift through the crap) or you could ask general questions and encourage a q+a after, perhaps.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

[QUOTE=goodlilwitch;15099366]Superheroes always endure trials as they try to manage the duality in their lifestyles. What challenges have you faced securing your statuses as a doctor, a lover, and the absolute Utopian authority?

Absolute Utopian authority? How can an interviewer expect to be taken seriously when asking stupid **** like that? It's just a joke. It was funny once, with Godly, period.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You realize there was a thread where you could submit questions for this interview right? My 'How heavy is SK?' question was included lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You realize there was a thread where you could submit questions for this interview right? My 'How heavy is SK?' question was included lol
    Where is this thread?
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Idk, playing with all the other dead threads?

Last edited by Bishop; 01-09-2011 at 16:24. Reason: Malicious Flaming/Personal Attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Brasil View Post
    Great interview, good job GLW, and its always interesting to see an interview of a Doctor / Utopian. Respect
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Maintain integrity? Are you f'ing kidding me? GLW can you at least get a background on someone before you interview them please? FFS.
    Even if I had come up with that question myself I wouldn't have worded it that way...there was a lot of sifting involved.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    If the news team isn't gonna take this seriously why even bother? This was garbage, with ridiculous questions and worthless answers.
    You were more than welcome to either post questions you wanted asked or PM'd me, or even IRC, and I would've included them.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...eople-s-choice
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 01-09-2011 at 16:48. Reason: added link to thread

Post Fiend
    I agree with DHaran and the others who have posted.
    What or who has been your biggest influence on your Utopia career?
    My single biggest influence in the prime of my career is called Failure.
    Do you have any hobbies outside of Utopia?
    Winning. I win here, I win there. Now what?
    That's when I stopped reading.

Get these ego-maniacs off the throne page, it's a disgrace. Interview someone with knowledge who wishes to share it. Wtf do I care what this guys favorite color is?
    Last edited by golfer44vip; 01-09-2011 at 16:55.

I can honestly understand why DHaran was miffed about the interview.
    And some background story on the person will make it more interesting, i read through the entire interview not knowing what the hell is going on. yea, I am a newbie(call me names if you want) but if the interviewer would do a small write-up explaining who is the person being interviewed, it would help people like me understand why we should read this doodle which is more often than not by some megalomaniacs..

*shrug* I threw in some random questions.

You know, you can in fact request interviews for yourself or someone else...it's perfectly alright to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheva View Post
    if the interviewer would do a small write-up explaining who is the person being interviewed, it would help people like me understand why we should read this doodle which is more often than not by some megalomaniacs..
    I can do that, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    You were more than welcome to either post questions you wanted asked or PM'd me, or even IRC, and I would've included them.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...eople-s-choice
    I was more than welcome to offer suggestions for questions for an interview of Realest, in a thread started by Realest and not by the New Teams..... riiiiight. Thank you for proving my point. You should have pretty much ignored the suggestions of anyone with the born leet avatar by the way.
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    *shrug* I threw in some random questions.
    Understandable (no offense btw) It's just that I was already disappointed with the responses he gave, I guess I shouldn't expect anything too serious

Thread Information