Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Interview with Realest

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    What I want to know is why people put my interview in the same "egocentric" category as all of the Dreams players, considering I never once bragged about how amazing I was or anything. The closest I have come to "bragging" was saying that I have been successful. Granted, perhaps I measure success in a different way than some. I do not have any crowns, however it appears that no one in Dreams has won a single crown without other good players around them. I have had successful kingdoms without having any of the "name" players. I have led kingdoms into the top 10, and been part of top 5 kingdoms, without having the support of other top players, or even having a particularly focused kingdom. I'm not the best player in the game, and I will admit that, but I'm one of the good ones and active. And I push my kingdoms, hard, to be the best they can be. I've gotten more out of nothing than most of the "trollfags".
    I don't see big difference from your and Realest answers so its normal both to be in same category. Maybe one from reasons is bad questions. From this interview i cant learn any for Realest so what is point for it?
    Che Guevara, what is your problem with Dreams? Are you feel trolled from trolls? None from them act same in irc, include godly. They all are normal people. About: "I do not have any crowns, however it appears that no one in Dreams has won a single crown without other good players around them." I have won n1 prov few times in DARK ghetto. Manage to WON KD NW/LAN in Genesis with ZERO TRADE when all kds trade, and build few success kds...so are you still feel so great?

trolling =/= normal
    counterproductive atleast
    selfdestruction ftl ...

Super boring interview! Please stop promoting garbage in our throne rooms! At least add an option to disable the spamming...

Disappointing interview. No offence to GLW, but the interview selection has been fairly average, spare a few of them. Seriously can we not interview people who gonna blow their own horn everytime.

We know what realest is like (if you frequent forums regurlarly) so why waste peoples time on bull**** he already spouted 1000 times over. Im sure there are about 100 threads with Realest and his "born leet" crew claiming their crowns and proclaiming they are utopian royaltly.

Ok we get that, they all think their awesome, can we move on from that and interview some people with real merit. Honestly, if the interview selection process doesnt have a big revamp, Im just going to stop reading them. I wont be reading the next interview if it contains anyone of Realests cronies.

I actually thought for a slight second when I saw Realest had been interviewed "I wonder if he wont be a dick and maybe reveal himself instead of his internet psuedo-superhero godlike status he thinks he has".

Disappointing Realest. You could offer so much, but, your just another internet tough guy.
    - = Paintrain = -

Wow... boring interview... useless and waste of time...

The next interviewee will not be any of his "cronies" nor anyone else who chimes their own bells. Also, if you have suggestions for the next one let me know.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    The next interviewee will not be any of his "cronies" nor anyone else who chimes their own bells. Also, if you have suggestions for the next one let me know.
    Start with ask how they started to play and when, when they become for first time king and how they did job, how many Utopians they meet in rl,did they had intra kd wars and how its end ,ask them to share fun story...and much more; for example for Realest: how he meet Versace and from how long they are together, are they plan to marry, have baby, how they will name him, when they are in war who is cooking and are both sleep same time or rotate to can arrange hits
    I want to read something interest when drink my coffee.

Wow, what a complete douche. One of those pseudo-intellectuals who thinks they're highly intelligent but in reality a total moron. Bet he posts talking **** to people on youtube videos 24/7. I'd honestly gamble my house on that.
    Last edited by Chaseb; 04-09-2011 at 19:29.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think a requirement for doctors is to be highly intelligent, with all the schooling and such...

Going to school does not make one intelligent. George W. Bush graduated from Yale University. There are scientists with 12 years of schooling who are creationists.

Isn't it a bit unnecessary to attack someone personally for an interview where he just had a little bit of fun with? "Oh someone is putting on an act meant to amuse his friends, that must mean he has the intellect of a monkey". Solid reasoning.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaseb View Post
    There are scientists with 12 years of schooling who are creationists.
    Science does not address the origin of life, only it's development.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Science does not address the origin of life, only it's development.
    It does address the origin of life and religion in general.(physics, psyschology) Science is all theory though.
    Last edited by Jo3MoMMa; 05-09-2011 at 00:21.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Actually, all records of Earth's first lifeforms have all been wiped away. They are simply too old.
    And Science doesn't address religion in the least bit. It's perfectly valid to be a religious scientist.

And you're using the common verbiage of 'Theory' as opposed to the scientific theory. Scientific theories are very strongly supported.

You're all welcome that I showed you an inherent flaw in this interview system.

Stupid questions in turn get stupid answers. The questions werent very good and there's nothing I can really tell you people on a serious level with that question bank. Was I not very humourous? I agree. However, if any of you have any sense of pop culture, the Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Charlie Sheen, Chad Johnson, etc. quotes should not have eluded you. Try to escape your uto nerd bubble for a sec and try to look at things beyond face value.

Not a knock on GLW because she seemed rather awesome and was a nice individual, but here's a prime example of her catering to the masses (and including dumb questions such as the one from our beloved Mod Palem about sk's weight) and it completely misses the mark. The interview is a great idea, and interviewing narcissists is not necessarily a bad idea. You just require the right individual to do it. Find the most annoying troll, and let me interview him and I promise you, you will learn more about that individual because I have the know-how to present ideas.

Those who know me understand the character that is being read on these forums is a sham; I do this to get a rise of out all you nubs to great effect, and we laugh at all your ignorance in private. Hence, stop attacking the interviewer or the news team; theyre doing a good job. You all had a chance to make this story great, but you chose to be silent and complained massively after the fact instead. You have to be the change you wish to see in this world. For you nerd boys, that is Ghandi.

Thread Information