Thread: missing the 5 free acers

missing the 5 free acers

7D5762C8
    it said it came but I have the same amount of acers? I was at 998 and still is at 998 since I have been looking forward to reach the 1000, it was a bummer to see no progress when it should have.
    (and I can't have miss taken it 989 since with 2days 5acer free it would be 999...

and here is my news to show that no LL or other acer taking action has taken place.

The Province Reporter
    < April YR5 Edition June YR5 Edition > May YR5 Edition
    May 1 of YR5 Our people decided to explore new territories and have settled 5 acres of new land.
    May 2 of YR5 Storms are ravaging our lands! This will last for 14 days.
    May 3 of YR5 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    May 4 of YR5 We have received a shipment of 100,000 gold coins
    May 4 of YR5 We have received a shipment of 100,000 bushels
    May 9 of YR5 We have found thieves from Terran Dom causing trouble within our lands!

June 1 of YR5 Our people decided to explore new territories and have settled 5 acres of new land.
    June 4 of YR5 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 4 of YR5 We have found thieves from Sarah Ker causing trouble within our lands!
    June 4 of YR5 We have found thieves from Sarah Ker causing trouble within our lands!
    June 4 of YR5 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 4 of YR5 Pitfalls are haunting our lands for 15 days, causing increased defensive losses during battle.
    June 4 of YR5 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Sarah Kerr causing trouble on our lands!
    June 4 of YR5 Enemies have convinced our soldiers to demand more money for upkeep for 13 days.
    June 4 of YR5 Storms are ravaging our lands! This will last for 11 days.
    June 4 of YR5 Droughts are reducing our daily harvests and slowing our soldier draft! This will last for 14 days. Thankfully, no horses died of starvation.
    June 4 of YR5 Forces from An unknown province from came through and ravaged our lands! They stole 23,915 books of knowledge in the Arts & Sciences! They took books, pictures, and more! We lost 476 Harpies and 245 Drakes in this battle.
    June 7 of YR5 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 7 of YR5 We have found thieves from Terran Dom causing trouble within our lands!

if it says you got it then you got it, you must have been mistaken about your acres
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information