Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silly Pink Ghetto Cats vs. Zero Tolerance

Veteran
    It was more meant as a response to the guy who said ZT needed a better strategist. Their strategist is fine. It was an off war, and Silly Cats are really good.
    citadela01 said it all.

Next time just max gain and war spoil and you'll be in much better shape. There was no off war, just terrible strat...

Veteran
    We were in pump build and ran high economy builds when they waved us, they ran war build and high drafts. You're still correct though citadela01.

Don't max gain, and don't war spoils, that's 2 pieces of terrible advice. There was a lot of other improvement possibilities for the strat though.

And omg, so many people talk about my sillyness! I shall warar you all for it!

Veteran
    I don't know if you're just reciting these statements blindly, but max gains + WS would've gotten them a lot further than trying to chain orcs.

Sure you lose a couple or 5 provs but halfers are quick to pump and in exchange you have huge provs with good t/m protection (unlike orcs) that can grow their nw and def very quickly. Orc kd (and only 10 of them, other provs are not real threats to large provs) is now faced with 8-10 huge halfers and the orc kd will be hard-pressed to take all of them down. They need the full firepower of their support to bring them into range, so they're reduced to 1 prov a wave at most while the halfer kd feeds freely and ruins their econ and off/def with all that t/m crap they can do.

At the very least, this significantly improves their odds.

The reason i asked about the size difference beginning of thread is that they had much better odds down-warring and so i'm not sure why a halfer kd would declare up in the first place. Or do learn waves.... so many things gone wrong here.
    Last edited by Meeni; 04-09-2011 at 18:24.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If they would have max gained, then the orcs would have switched to max gains as well and out-gained them.

Veteran
    They have all of 10 orcs. max gain the humans and let the orcs get empty acres and t/m them to death. All it takes is 2 rounds of orcs max gaining to lose any t/m protection (40%-50% growth) and they are a full hybrid kd that can take advantage of that. If they were a full 20+ orc kd then the halfer kd would've been stupid to wave up anyway.

Veteran
    Actually, hybrids will suffer far more then orc's from max gaining. A hybrid kd is dependent on their op ability, let them keep 2-3 grabs each + saphire dragon and they're all useless. This effect gets even worse with War Spoils where you instant lose wpa/tpa. Except for those picked for deepchain who'll have 0 incoming and lose it all.

Everyone benefits from being larger than the enemy (within certain limits), it's not a good way to get war to wave down a lot. Learn waves was likely cause we wern't expected to war back with them being pumped and us in pump build with low drafts.

Enthusiast
    Sillurin is right WS + max gains would have been terrible for them. Semi chains on a province that hit using WS are almost better than full chains on a province who did not.

Thread Information