Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UF News: Melee Weapons war Blades of Honor

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    No locs please.

Sounds like a nice plain old war to me. Not a lot of excitement but I am sure there was more than a bit of disappointment over getting pulled into war with troops still out. Did the offending province that sent you to war survive? Or did someone dish out some punishment for not paying attention? Heheheh...

Why any fuss over breaking a CF? Does anyone honestly believe a KD won't break one at the first advantageous moment? What are you going to do to them? Go into their basement cave dwelling and take away their cheetos? Lol...let's be real...breaking CFs, 'vulturing', bottomfeeding, 'chaining' aka gangbanging and poor/no diplomatic solutions are, unfortunately, all part of the game.

Let's face it, the honor of the 'old code' is gone. Those players are missed We must move on and deal with such players as best we can.

The real downer is when you come across players who have no honor/class and like to not just hit a target once but to completely undo all the hard work done, just because they can. You know who I mean...the large provinces who attack those smaller than they are, knowing that it is not a fair fight whatsoever. The ones who don't have the nerve to attack someone their own size because they just might lose? Yeah...that's right...schoolyard bullies. And there is no reasoning with those types....ever.
    Last edited by Gwynn; 05-09-2011 at 19:09.
    "You cannot live until you have died at least once" a quote from Gwyndyl The Odd

Post Fiend
    Omfg, melee hates me now :/

Thanks for the compliments, i was however responding from what i read in the article. The info added later did not appear anywhere. So yeah, i might have reacted on sparse info, or you dumbasses could extend me the curtesy of me not knowing all facts. That being said, we can do a rematch later in the age no prob. You guys are big fatties, so size is in the way.

@Gwynn <-- loved your post lol

With most of the oldies gone, most of the honour and respect left with it. Pretty much as simple as that.
    I don't expect the game to change anymore in that aspect.

Although an honor system that incorporated losing honour on cheap hits, and KD-wide honour losses on hitting/waving small KDs would make this much more interesting.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrC-TheAncients View Post
    Omfg, melee hates me now :/

Thanks for the compliments, i was however responding from what i read in the article. The info added later did not appear anywhere. So yeah, i might have reacted on sparse info, or you dumbasses could extend me the curtesy of me not knowing all facts. That being said, we can do a rematch later in the age no prob. You guys are big fatties, so size is in the way.

@Gwynn <-- loved your post lol
    TBH man, BoH waved them first. I would've done the same exact thing in MW's situation. We get waved at a bad time, CF until a good time. Good for us, not for them. Unless the CF had some terms (I don't break terms) then there is nothing wrong, and nothing dishonorable.

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    good job on the WW LP.

War summary seems odd... yours says only 1 unique each... how can a min time war only have 1 attack made?

@ gwen, i also hate bullies, the keepers never bully people, in fact 99% of our wars are against bigger KD or more provinces, we never seem to get easy wars.

we 1/3 now, however, 1 loss to Franzia, and another loss to Harmony... cant exactly say they were wars we should have won.... hahha

EDIT:.... Average Opponent Relative Size 111%
    Last edited by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS); 06-09-2011 at 08:35.
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS) View Post
    good job on the WW LP.

War summary seems odd... yours says only 1 unique each... how can a min time war only have 1 attack made?
    Hi DDS, the summaries have been split up in a 'Hostile summary' and a 'War summary'. That 1 unique you're looking at comes from the time in which we were hostile.

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    ahhhh, okay that makes sense... i didnt read real close, thought it was a copy of both KD report... makes more sense now...
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS) View Post
    good job on the WW LP.

@ gwen, i also hate bullies, the keepers never bully people, in fact 99% of our wars are against bigger KD or more provinces, we never seem to get easy wars.

we 1/3 now, however, 1 loss to Franzia, and another loss to Harmony... cant exactly say they were wars we should have won.... hahha

EDIT:.... Average Opponent Relative Size 111%
    Fighting like that can only earn you respect in my book. Wars arent supposed to be easy, but challenging. Keep it up, and you might be surprised about how much you guys learn from these tough wars. It only helps make your kd better imo.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Like they cant break the notice agreement....
    Of course they can, but then it'll be known that you can't trust them to keep their word. If that gets out, they'll have a tougher time overall, so most of the time people actually stick to such agreements. Of course there's no guarantees, but it's still a lot more likely to work out for you than just cf'ing with no terms and hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    BoH waved us right after we got out of war because they wanted our honor and island supremacy. We were more vulnerable in our build when they waved us than they were with their armies out, saving their ghouls, dumbass.
    Just so you know we would have kept waving you and rejecting ur CF but we were not total ass holes so if i was you i wud watch what i say

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by giri View Post
    Just so you know we would have kept waving you and rejecting ur CF but we were not total ass holes so if i was you i wud watch what i say
    Yeah dilligaf, better watch what you say man! Otherwise giri is going to get made and give you 7k MORE acres to make you so fat you get vultured by a REAL kingdom. It's part of their master plan.

Did he kill someone?

Veteran
    Why did you have to do the report on the war I was (relatively) inactive in?
    That nerdy guy that obsesses with game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    Yeah dilligaf, better watch what you say man! Otherwise giri is going to get made and give you 7k MORE acres to make you so fat you get vultured by a REAL kingdom. It's part of their master plan.
    lol, I think I just pissed a little fear out on my chair, good to go now

seriously, I have nothing against anyone cept MrCurious who just doesn't have a clue, just see's melee weapons war article and has to spam it because we beat them last age. Just deal with it, if you don't plan on warring us, then don't massacre/land wave us.

oops, couple driblets of fear left I just changed to... damn.

Thread Information