Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UF News: Melee Weapons war Blades of Honor

hey can we get an article ... our war jsut finsihed and it was an interesting one
    it was x:x westeros vs x:x was a long one and many dragons and stuff
    Last edited by Palem; 07-09-2011 at 02:54. Reason: locations

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    No locs please. I'll get a hold of the monarchs...

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrC-TheAncients View Post
    Fighting like that can only earn you respect in my book. Wars arent supposed to be easy, but challenging. Keep it up, and you might be surprised about how much you guys learn from these tough wars. It only helps make your kd better imo.
    We been doing tough wars for ages, im surprised more KD dont recognize the Keepers, we do Deep chains, and we learn something new every war. Our only downfall really is the lack of players, 18 guys is enough, but whenever we get to 25 provinces usually 4-5 of them fall "asleep"

Im still waiting to hear from Nobody on our war article with Harmony... the revenge war, that we ended up surrendering, but hopefully gained some respect in the process.
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    Why did you have to do the report on the war I was (relatively) inactive in?
    I was thinking the exact same thing when I noticed this war article! Had to be the war in which I had a sitter tsk tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS) View Post
    We been doing tough wars for ages, im surprised more KD dont recognize the Keepers, we do Deep chains, and we learn something new every war.
    It sure can be fun fighting tough KD's but once in a while everyone needs a win of course to keep the motivation up. Last age we also warred a couple of top 10-15 KD's who beat the crap out of us but that's how you learn the ropes. Good luck the rest of the age!

Veteran
    Decibel, you should be happy it was a war you had a sitter in, cause that means your prov didn't suck for once

I kid, love ya Deci!
    That nerdy guy that obsesses with game mechanics.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    Decibel, you should be happy it was a war you had a sitter in, cause that means your prov didn't suck for once

I kid, love ya Deci!
    Haha, just you wait! Next war I'm gonna kick some serious ass! (hopefully ;p)

Regular
    Scottish quoted me wrong, now these nubs really think i can't type for shiet.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead Pipe View Post
    MrCurious you are drawing a lot of assumptions without having all the facts.

Last Thursday BoH massacre waved us. I try to contact Mopreme and the ingame monarch and tell them we'd war them but would like to war Sunday cuz we had a busy Friday and Saturday, The ingame monarch said war now or cf, so I chose cf. Shortly afterwards Mopreme responds to me in irc and says no war on Sunday.

So Friday and Saturday roll around and my kdmates and I engage in heavy amounts of libations and debauchery. Come Sunday, we do a partial wave on another kingdom in hopes of getting a war. That kindom cf's us, so we plan another wave for Monday.

On Monday I break cf with BoH and snatch news. My interpretation of their news does NOT show any active hostiles. I'm not sure why all the talk about Nights Watch. BoH and Nights Watch had a CF. That hostile was over and BoH had already moved on to another target. They hit the kd tagged "The Unknown" 13 times. "The Unknown" then cfed BoH. That cf was 14 hours old at the time of our wave. BoH had all their armies back from their hostile wave and they had 5 provs with armies out on randoms.

So tell me MrCurious, does that look like an active hostile to you?
    lol.. gratz Pipe..
    looks like you're talking to a noob up there..
    BoH still lasting which is great.. but some their players keep noobing around which is bad..

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    MrC-TheAncients is just butt-hurt over the shellacking we gave him last age
    I know a certain butt that will be sore soon enuf

Thread Information