Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Best Kingdom that Never Crowned

Enthusiast
    crown is for noobs.i like money. lots of money.

Quote Originally Posted by fariz View Post
    crown is for noobs.i like money. lots of money.
    then dreams wins by a mile

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    Sorry, were we talking about honor as well? There have been a lot of good honor kingdoms around that never claimed top spot. Cide Effectz, Insane Lunch Bar, Drug Lords KLA, OoZ, CanWe, Strategy Lost, etc...I am not 100% certain that any of those kingdoms never claimed a crown, however, I don't feel like going through rankings pages to find them.

Also, do you have a rankings page for battlefields ages? I think the only rankings I can find are the WoL ones.
    I'm bored and come online here every once in awhile. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see my old kingdom being mentioned! I, however, would object to the characterization of OoZ as an honor hunting kingdom. I guess if the criteria of a non honor kingdom is whether or not the kingdom whored from the beginning of the age, then yea we prob were an honor kingdom since we would typically tried to war our way up. That being said, I'd say we were in a different class than those other kingdoms, whether that class is better or worse, I don't know, but our game/goals were different than the kingdoms listed.

The one age (age 30) we tried to straight up whore we encountered some early age issues and ended up just warring in the top 20-30 the remainder of the age.

All of that being said, I retired after age 30, but knowing what I know about the all of the remaining players from OoZ who later formed KO/Lust I would say KO and/or Lust had to be pretty legitimately good kingdoms and I was surprised to learn (just now) they had never won anything.

Enthusiast
    simian king just got deleted. does it mean he is a cheater?

Regular
    No its not cheating. Its actually a funny story :P
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Do tell

I'm guessing because of the kingdom name Simians had about a week ago, wishing someone would die. I hope that was the reason anyway, since calle is too much of a noob to be a cheater
    In that case also IKKA, it's not very funny.

About Calle:

Hi,

We received a complaint about your use of vulgar language in game. I've put a note in the system about
    your province, so any subsequent reports may result in a temporary
    suspension.

This came to the email the account was listed for. Pachie was owner of the mail and asked the entire KD why she received the mail. We had no clue and told her to reply that the account should be deleted if it was not a player in the KD using the email. (Pachie is ex Simian).

Calle himself asked EVERYONE in the kd to confirm that this mail was not in use in any account what so ever.
    He never check his own account and Pachie got it confirmed that she could reply to the mail and ask them to remove that account.
    Little did Calle know it was his own account that was linked to that mail.

Calle played for us for some ages and paid up a lot for the KD and we can pay for anyone.
    Certainly we can and would pay for Calle to get back to the KD.

It could have been a trade taking place when we could yet not pay for invites, or we did not have any invite when Calle first joined us.
    It was never a money problem or will be a money problem for the KD. If we could, we pay x10 to get Calles prov back in the shape it was or have him rejoin instantly.

Our age is pretty ****ed atm. But KD carry on even in hard times.

No point in lying or making anything up. We will look back at it and laugh about it next age at least =)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    No point in lying or making anything up. We will look back at it and laugh about it next age at least =)
    long live ANRI!! :D i know next age will be a better age for u and your team. KEEP IT UP!

w00t Simians, greatest KLA kingdom of all time or summat like that.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Enthusiast
    Sorry Zaius, I meant no disrespect by calling you all an "honor kingdom" I just meant a kingdom that was really successful at holding honor (Generally comes from being very good at warring.)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    About Calle:

Hi,

We received a complaint about your use of vulgar language in game. I've put a note in the system about
    your province, so any subsequent reports may result in a temporary
    suspension.

This came to the email the account was listed for. Pachie was owner of the mail and asked the entire KD why she received the mail. We had no clue and told her to reply that the account should be deleted if it was not a player in the KD using the email. (Pachie is ex Simian).

Calle himself asked EVERYONE in the kd to confirm that this mail was not in use in any account what so ever.
    He never check his own account and Pachie got it confirmed that she could reply to the mail and ask them to remove that account.
    Little did Calle know it was his own account that was linked to that mail.

Calle played for us for some ages and paid up a lot for the KD and we can pay for anyone.
    Certainly we can and would pay for Calle to get back to the KD.

It could have been a trade taking place when we could yet not pay for invites, or we did not have any invite when Calle first joined us.
    It was never a money problem or will be a money problem for the KD. If we could, we pay x10 to get Calles prov back in the shape it was or have him rejoin instantly.

Our age is pretty ****ed atm. But KD carry on even in hard times.

You could have told Pachie to tell support to piss off, like one of our guys did when he got that message. Same result in the end, a lot more humorous in the mean time.

Or just ignore the email altogether.

Since I started playing: Lust, Sleepy. Secrets had a few good ages, same with Deliverance, tho IMO secrets were better. But I would personally go with Lust.

This is age 34+ btw
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Demon
    its a shame about calle.

Regular
    Seq !

Thread Information