Thread: Oldschool player returning.

Oldschool player returning.

Hi and thanks for checking this.

Following Bishops Guide to invitations. (Can belive that old dog is still around.) =)

Experience: Massive first started this game when I was maybe 17,18 something like that. One of the old monarchs from the old alliance CQ for you oldies out there that remember that time. Name back then was Kicking Frenzies Orc monarch and part of the leading cadre of the alliance, also the first monarch to get killed in that alliance heh. Big war.
    Following that I have played the game on and off since then last now was as regent of the top 100 kingdom of Brotherhood, my province name was Brotherhood of Beer. (My choice of drink) Led that kingdom from ghetto to top 100 at the best the kingdom was at 70 or so place in the world and I was sniffing at top 10 province in the world before Matsanesia got a sent of me and promptly got me ganged out of the list all togheter.=)
    Anyway after being away for about 1,5 years I am back again.

Activity: Well atm I am online about 14 hours a day as I am inbetween jobs but even when I work I will log on several times a day and will never let my kingdom down. I am no stranger to setting alarmclock etc that comes with the territory when playing Utopia. Attacks? Well i have never played anything but attacker and I am active, in war my troops dont get much rest.

Goals: Grow big, do attacks and have fun with my kingdom. I am not looking for a kingdom that has a max growth rule in place cause they are a "warring" kingdom. I like wars for sure but I dont want to be stuck at X acres just sitting there waiting for some to catch up.

Preffered kingdom: Ohhh going for top list for sure. Ghettos dont reply I am not interested. And the kingdom should be quite active using MSN atleast.

Contact: I use MSN and have used Mirc in the past but dont atm, I am no stranger to installing it but will need help as I havent used it for years.

Contact me on my msn: ricke79@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hey,

you can contact me in chan #Vinnie. I am recruiting active and mostly experienced players for a quality warring kd.
    You can use the javachat on www.utopiatemple.com for example to first access IRC. I will help you with setting it up from there.

Postaholic
    Hey mate, we are in the procedure of forming a good kingdom. Got quite a good bunch of people right now. We are an Irc based kingdom. I generally idle on the abs server which is Irc.absalom.info on channel grace. If you want then we can setup a time and meet on utonet server. Would be good to see you reply back.

Thank you both.
    I will contact you and try to set up IRC on my comp if I can remember how it was done.=)

Judge you can find me on utonet strategy channel nick TrueLechmar as someone had taken Lechmar. =(
    Contact me.

Postaholic
    I came in but coludnt get you... is there a specific time when u want me to meet u?

Thread Information