Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary of Absalom

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar

Angry Sanctuary of Absalom

I used to think these guys were cool, because I was once in a KD called Haven Sanctuary.

Now I see thes guys are a bunch of bottom feeding morons who cant man up and fight people thir won size... they have been continusly hitting my monarch repeatedly OVER and OVER for days, we ask them politly to stop and they do it more...

WTF is wrong with people in this game? When my monarch quits because of these guys the game will lose me and probly most of my KD... because of retards like the ones who refuse to leave us alone.
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

Regular
    This is called the food chain.

Just start retalling, annoy them and prevent them from growhing then they will soon move on ;)
    Kaer Loche Alliance

yes, they have opps on them now, my point is when we ask for a CF to a 12 mill net KD, and we are less than 5 mill... they should not be total jackasses and hit us more.

They will get MS and AW on them untill they move on.
    DDS;

PEW PEW.

"I used to think these guys were cool, because I was once in a KD called Haven Sanctuary."

wat?

odd ... Haven Sanctuary is not Sanctuary =) .... nor is it Haven either ... 3 different kingdoms

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

The Wise Lord Setsuna F Seiei of GN-001 Gundam Exia (x: xx) said:
    you robbed that much from me if you rob again we will start razing you and your kd this is one and only warning.

odd

errrr ... which one of the 40 warnings I send out the last 2 weeks are you?? ... odd =)

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

ouch

Enthusiast
    I hit sanctuary 3 times last week but bounced twice I didnt recieve a warning :D.

They just see me postin in fourms talkin up my KD, so they wanna get a piece. School yard bullies.
    DDS;

Well ... I roll a dice ...if it's odd you get a warning ... if you get even ... i just shrug it off ...warning take time for me type up. So that's the best way to do it.

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Post Fiend
    why give warning... just make point... so what is the differnence between bottomfeeding and topfeeding? ... if they are attacking you and won't stop your gains are better than theirs hit back or leave them alone and stop opping them...

lol they are 6 mil bigger. it doesnt matter if they can hit for better gains when sanc can double or trip them. 3 hits for smaller gains > 1 hit for better gains.
    Icy 4 8

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS) View Post
    I used to think these guys were cool, because I was once in a KD called Haven Sanctuary.

Now I see thes guys are a bunch of bottom feeding morons who cant man up and fight people thir won size... they have been continusly hitting my monarch repeatedly OVER and OVER for days, we ask them politly to stop and they do it more...

WTF is wrong with people in this game? When my monarch quits because of these guys the game will lose me and probly most of my KD... because of retards like the ones who refuse to leave us alone.
    your monarch is a nub then...by simply offering cf will get you a cf
    you have tm base kingdom and you see their largest dwarf and undead what about fireballing them or better yet...aw them and landlust them see how fast they accept your cf

It's just that it's not worth it for Sanc to keep their undead armies at home. Any other race wouldn't wanna lose precious elites for 100 acre hits.

Thread Information