Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Awaited WAR just begun...

*makeo mode*

Dear Palem ( or Bishop),
    Please ban me for whatever you feel is necessary because I think Feint is a c*nt and am happy to tell him so.

Feint: You are, imo, a c*nt

Regards,
    makeo.
    Last edited by makeo; 19-08-2015 at 05:02.

ummm this cable dude hit us non stop for what 2 weeks? while we sat in silence. we let them attack us. they were bigger had more provs. what we had was 3 cows they couldnt touch. in tyhe end they sucked and farmed out to us. so them saying they wanted a challenge is false. they ran to us when jerks started hitting them asking us to war them and we would get a win. i messaged tetley on wassapp and we had a nice laugh. Oz academy is the ONLY one that showed and sense in their kingdom. i mean come on. they had they size. the full 25 man kd. we had 17 provs. no reason we should have farmed them unless they sucked. so yeah i believe everything oz has to say.

also i would love to have oz in our kd. she/he was the only one that showed any skill. i think i trolled that fact in war forums when i kept telling you guys how badly you sucked.

and the fact you warred spartans in the first place is even more reason to ask you guys why you even play utopia?

and yes korp i clearly play to farm out.

cable you said it yourself you knew you would lose but would rather give spartans the acres instead of jerks and to drop jerks in the charts. you guys were always a farm. you will always be a farm. so sit back and watch the bigger guys feed on you.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 19-08-2015 at 06:59.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Addict
    There is only elit all others are inferior nublets!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    ummm this cable dude hit us non stop for what 2 weeks? while we sat in silence. we let them attack us. they were bigger had more provs. what we had was 3 cows they couldnt touch. in tyhe end they sucked and farmed out to us. so them saying they wanted a challenge is false. they ran to us when jerks started hitting them asking us to war them and we would get a win. i messaged tetley on wassapp and we had a nice laugh. Oz academy is the ONLY one that showed and sense in their kingdom. i mean come on. they had they size. the full 25 man kd. we had 17 provs. no reason we should have farmed them unless they sucked. so yeah i believe everything oz has to say.

also i would love to have oz in our kd. she/he was the only one that showed any skill. i think i trolled that fact in war forums when i kept telling you guys how badly you sucked.

and the fact you warred spartans in the first place is even more reason to ask you guys why you even play utopia?

and yes korp i clearly play to farm out.

cable you said it yourself you knew you would lose but would rather give spartans the acres instead of jerks and to drop jerks in the charts. you guys were always a farm. you will always be a farm. so sit back and watch the bigger guys feed on you.
    I'd just like to say you and your kd are a joke.

Grats on being farmed and killed by Pyros lmfao.

Get off this thread you fool.
    Oh: We didn't hit into you for 2 weeks, it was more like a week and you guys took 2 fort rotations to declare while we moved on to others that would war us, so you caught us off guard.
    Secondly i didn't offer you anything as far as a war the 2nd time around.
    Thirdly, you've shown some of the most greed in this game possible, which is why you have a crap kd now, grats.

ohx2: We also only waved your kd for war because your provs were completely crap. The only reason you were able to have provs the way you did was because this game is full of alliances and bs that ruin the game, especially with its dwindling player count.
    We got your intel a week before our war and it was pathetic for the sizes you were. I had provs half the size you guys were that could x2 you. If you guys weren't friends or protected by top kds you wouldn't have been able to grow as you were. You took 2 fort rotations to declare because you realized that you couldn't win vs usless you took the time to pump.

Like i said earlier, you're worthless, take Oz into your kd for anyone cares, she's a virus and only you would enjoy her.
    Last edited by Cable; 19-08-2015 at 08:27.

oh cable oh cable! several peeps warned you not to war them and you didnt listen. and we just found out that you are arranging wars with kds just to run away from Jerks and giving them the win. If Oz was really a bad egg in your kd, why did you have to wait for this drama to happen before you get rid of her? Im just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    oh cable oh cable! several peeps warned you not to war them and you didnt listen. and we just found out that you are arranging wars with kds just to run away from Jerks and giving them the win. If Oz was really a bad egg in your kd, why did you have to wait for this drama to happen before you get rid of her? Im just asking.
    Silly Frankenstein :p.

No one warned me about warring them.

1 person asked us not to war them because they knew Spartans would win.

What difference does that make to my kd? I don't care who thinks what when or where, we wanted to war them, so everyone can just deal with it.

Also we waited to kill oz because we thought she had changed her ways until the Jerks war, then after that we couldn't kill her without committing a good bit of time to do so seeing as she had a much higher defense than most of our offenses were. This war with Spartans and their hits+LL on her allowed us to finally be able to eliminate her from our kd.

Does everyone else get questioned about why they dont kill randoms into their kd?

...didn't think so.

Wow cable. You sure like to spin things huh? And pyro didn't kill us. And what alliances did we have? And you turned your attentions to whom may I ask and why did you turn your attentions away? If we hit 2 fort rotations you hit us more than a week straight. So many lies.

And we won because your kd sucks. Hence the loss of so many provs since then.

Also one other thing. Let's say it was a week for the sake of argument. In that week you were hitting us how many times did we hit back. 0 times. So if my kd is so full of fail,as is yours, how did we show so much discipline by not letting even one prov slip up and hit back? Clearly you don't know anything about that.

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    *makeo mode*

Dear Palem ( or Bishop),
    Please ban me for whatever you feel is necessary because I think Feint is a c*nt and am happy to tell him so.

Regards,
    makeo.
    Woah, that's a bit strong. He's just stirring the pot to see whats cooking.

imo - good job Feint. Keep fighting the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    *makeo mode*

Dear Palem ( or Bishop),

Regards,
    makeo.
    Much mature, very adult, wow.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Much mature, very adult, wow.
    Worst IMO is the double posting. Sorry Chrystal.

Needs to get out more
    I'll defend makeo.

1-Anyone here tank your own kingdom to shame 2 others under false pretense?

2-How about playing in a manner that makes quitting Utopia an easy decision for your competitors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

fun times

Scribe
    BTW we offered FK war and they were 8k acres bigger than us and they turned us down not even a week ago. So this whole"we just wanted a war" and "we'll war anyone" is a bunch of bologna

Veteran
    Definitely like to hear a decision one way or the other.

Thread Information