Thread: looking for a fun KD - winning is fun - California

looking for a fun KD - winning is fun - California

Experience: Played a few ages... ages ago. Now I'm in my third age coming back. Played Avian, then Halfer Rogue last age. messing around with orc sage this age.

Activity: Log on 2x+/day. Will not wake up in the middle of the night; not what I'm looking for.

Goals: Mostly having fun and pissing other players off I guess. Growing big is rewarding but also feels like a rat race. Looking for an organized, don't f*ck wit us KD.

Preferred type of kingdom: I like warring and coming up with, and executing, good strategies. I know how to be a team player and don't mind getting chained or whatever.

Contact methods: Sure IRC whatevers clever.

Not looking to top the charts, since that seems like it would be too much effort.
    What I am looking for is a tight group that backs each other up. I want to participate in coordinated waves that cripple the other KD.

So just reply with whatever you feel like...

Would you mind playing Elf/Mystic a/M or A/m and maybe with a very casual KD? (extra emphasis on casual = fewer coordinated waves)
    Last edited by Ordray; 14-09-2011 at 22:18.

I was thinking Undead Mystic actually if ur down with that. tell me more about ur kd

Very laid back KD, high freedom of choice when it comes to roles, attack times, etc. Wars as often as possible, 5-6 an age, wins most of them. They're a very tight group of players, many of them have been playing together for years now. Kingdom is largely made up of Americans, Canadians, and Europeans, and the monarch (a European) is more than willing to adjust wave dates so that they're not scheduled for 2am. Currently 2/3 (could be 2/4 soon though...)

I said Elf/Mystic because that is a current province that needs to be filled. It's not in the best of shape, but should be Baron or very close to it whenever it's taken over.

Join #dw... We;re looking for active players that like to war quality kds.

Thumbs up

If you'd like to join Ordray and myself in our fun-filled KD Mr. homesmalone, we've got an abandoned Avian Cleric at ~1200 acres that needs taking over...
    LL THE BOBS!

Thread Information