Thread: Looking to recruit two

Post Demon

Looking to recruit two

Monarch of a new KD that was a merger at this start of this age. Started with about 10 experienced players and have now grown that number to 21 solid core players, most of which i would consider veterans now even just through half this age.

We have grown into the top 75 ranks on the charts, and are looking to continue building a solid core.

We don't use IRC, we use a private chatroom that i pay for. Its very very easy, requires no DL, and has some cool features.

1. We are looking for two experienced players that can come in and immediately have an impact, bringing in lots of activity and input for everyone. We use PIMP for 100% of strategy during war, and other than the chatroom, those are the only requirements.

2. We are looking for attackers that will run high barracks or avian or both and pull off 3 uniques a day. If not 8 hour attack times then 8.5 or so and still be leading the charts in total attacks each war.

3. We've filled our T/M roles quite nicely already, but if you feel like you can play 8 hour attack times and still hybrid as a thief or mage, all the better. "Ops are nice, but at the core of this game it comes down to attacks as the deciding factor in war and in all areas." -octobrev

4. We have 2 invites available, so its your lucky day you don't have to pay. However this means you WILL have to spend some time with us and I'll need to be sure you are worth my $10. We've had a couple invites recently get deleted for being multi, and one go inactive shortly after his invite. With that said, WE ARE IN NO RUSH to recruit two, so we will take our time to make sure you are a good fit.

5. Our KD has large potential to compete at high levels in future ages. Having been a merger this age we have already exceeded some of our expectations. On that note, the group of guys is really awesome. Tons of fun to hang with in the chat room and do strategical analysis together. If you have a great attitude you will have a great time with us, regardless of war wins (we are 4/6 this age so far)

I would like to be contacted via email or via PM in these forums, after which i shall get you to jump on our chatroom and do some interviewing!!
    drdodge.8@gmail.com

Get at me boys,
    -Dan

p.s. north American preferred... kinda. core is NA, but have a euro group and 4 from japan that are American but are over in japan on work.
    Last edited by DDodge; 28-09-2011 at 18:31. Reason: forgot to post email

Post Demon
    bump :)

Post Demon
    We are still recruiting one. We've already purchased the invite and can bring someone in asap, but will do an interview or two first.

Email or PM.

ive pm'ed u m8, let me know via e-mail

Post Demon
    We are still looking to recruit 1. Just came out of another war with yet another victory. Looking to go straight back into war within a few days, and would like to get an experienced recruit on board with enough time to be out of protection and contribute to the next war.

maybe you can invite me.

iv been playing utopia in the year 2008.. province name was K a L i M d O r ,., reached duchess and almost to be a princess that time..but unfortunately i haven't finished the that age.. im not sure if its age 40 or 41.. this time i want to go back playing this game and hope to have well experienced kd mates.. iv read the guide this time.... there are plenty changes.. but i stil want to learn more .. this is my email.. xgabs@yahoo.com .. just send me an invitation if you want me to be in your kd.. thanx..

Post Demon
    Hey xgabs, just so you aren't waiting on me or anything... we got our guy 2nd guy already.

Good luck finding a KD sir, and to any others... i'll bump this thread up if we are looking for recruits.

Thread Information