Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project Mayhem recruiting

Project Mayhem recruiting

Hello!

I'll keep this short and to the point:

We are a newly formed kd by some old (and some really experienced) players. Where we previously played does not matter. We aim to create a competitive, top warring kd. This means that our golas are wars, fun, and possibly honor charts. NW/Land charts do not interest us too much.

What we offer:

- a fun, friendly, but serious core team
    - tons and tons of wars and slaughter
    - honor chart rankings (in the near future - remember, we are still forming, however, we did land among the top 50 honor, land and NW charts last age, even with 19 players)
    - the chance to learn and develop as an Utopia player, and learn the ropes (if you don't already know them) from some experienced players

What we require

- Attackers - we are currently running a diverse kd setup atm, we have openings for Human/Rogue hybrids or Orc/Clerics
    - High activity, both in war, and out of it; this translates to troops-in and troops-out during war;
    - Skype - we use a skype convo to communicate, internal forum isn't used much; you don't have to idle all day on skype, but you are required to log on to it before hitting, and check in daily
    - Pimp - as we don't use IRC, we require that you use pimp, both for self intel and ops/hits
    - Order following and teamplay - selfish players are not welcome, and respecting orders given is a must
    - decent English skills, for obvious reasons

We do not necessarily require you to be a pro, it's ok if you are rather new at the game (although not if you have just made your first account). We will gladly teach newer players, as long as we feel the time invested in them is worth it, and they compensate with real big activity and cooperation

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me by PM, or leave a post here with your info and we'll get back to you.

Thanks!

*EDIT* : Updated some info as the initial post was from last age and we have changed/evolved since then!
    Last edited by Syrock; 01-11-2011 at 16:50.

I'm down. Very active. Looking to be a UD/Tac. Pimp/Angel nonstop. Also use skype a lot outside of utopia, so I'm definitely not closed to it. And totally looking to get out of this ghetto that I'm in. Currently on three separate posts here... so yeah. Definitely looking to move. But hey, think of it this way. My kd is in a war. I'm not so desperate that I'd just jump ship and start a new char. As one of ~7 active, I owe it to them to finish the war. 1 day left.

As far as contacting me... both my regular email and skype are variants on my name IRL. I'll give the one I use for fantasy football. I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days.

icanhasawesomeness@yahoo.com

Hey! Sent you an e-mail, check it out when you have the chance.

Still accepting player applications!

Today i decided to start playing utopia again and it happened that UD/Tac was what i was planning to be. Started playing utopia 7 years ago and stopped playing a year ago couse of job change. First my plan was to just join and go kingdom hopping until I found an active kd, but this might be an easier way. Ofcourse I use pimp and Skype shouldn't be a problem. Futhermore I only enjoy this game when played good and that should be active and as a kingdom and not solo. U tell it like ur kd is active so I would like to join. If most of ur kd members are active and are planning to stay together for at least 1 more age then you can send me an invitation or contact me at giantzombie666@hotmail.com.

Sent you an e-mail too, take a look when you have time.

Seems like a nice place to be apart of and i think i got what it takes.. Contact me and i let u know more about me =)

Leave me an e-mail adress, or send me a PM with it to my forum user and we'll get in touch!

looks like a kd i would want to play in.
    please get in touch with me and we will discuss it out.
    thanks.
    jason.jinsern@gmail.com

Sent e-mails to both of you, check them out!

I'm interested in joining. I haven't played in 8 years, but I just read through the wiki and it seems like the game is still similar to how it was when I used to play. I copied my stats from the two ages I played if you'd like to see them

xIcarus@gmail.com

Post Fiend

Ud/Rogue

nvm
    Last edited by fwordz; 20-09-2011 at 20:37.

Was just about to send you an e-mail. Let me know if you are still interested. xIcarus, check your mailbox.

hey syrock, im interested in joining a active well organized KD like yours if you still have any slots open.

Currently i'm stuck in a KD that's falling apart and becoming a ghetto, unable to attain war wins due to lack of structure and the inability to follow orders which causes small groups to form and its essentially becoming a "do what you want" type of kd [not what im interested in] . I'm hyper active (log in and check as often as i can, easily twice a hour+ during war and actively use pimp/angel and excel to chart progress specifically for how i wage during war (since this age i ran elf mystic and have wanted to track totals for a entire war) this is my second age back and am more than willing to switch to a attacker role if needed, mind you i might require some assistance on learning the ropes again as an attacker. We can talk more if your interested just send me email to the email below. Thanks for your time.

-Zav
    litehand0204@gmail.com

2 spots available for next age, leave an e-mail so I can contact you, or write to me on borconiteofil@yahoo.com ASAP.

Thread Information