Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: F r e e a k s t y l e war ICEy Haze HaJ

dragon management, extending hostilities, gather a bigger picture first, killing off the sux in ones kingdom. copy paste until kingdom is #1.

FS can and will lose :-P just not this age to us.
    Icy 4 8

go FS go

and weee Daniel2k in the public eye now
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Fiend
    Dan.. damn you have alot of fans here...

Regular
    Gj Judge =), congratz Fs.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    dragon management, extending hostilities, gather a bigger picture first, killing off the sux in ones kingdom. copy paste until kingdom is #1.

FS can and will lose :-P just not this age to us.
    Of course they can lose. It baffles me that each age the kd's warring them make the same mistakes over and over. FS are a good kd, they're coordinated and active, and play their provs well. They've also been using pretty much the same strat for ages, and still no one has come up with the idea that maybe if you want to beat them you should focus on countering that strat rather than just using your default strat you use all age. Until they run into a kd with a good strategist, they'll keep winning. That's as long as they stay out of the top of course. Would've been fun to see Dreams take them down a notch, but that's not likely to happen now that the size difference is so big.

Anyway, gratz FS, you know what you're doing and you're doing it well. Hopefully you'll run into someone good enough that you can really prove yourselves before you get tired of beating the other people

Go go D2K, go go FS! What is that 32 wins in a row now? GJ FS, except maybe SpleAFK and Fatisonarrow `-`

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorash View Post
    Dan.. damn you have alot of fans here...
    Yeah, I think thats cos.... article writer was in Dans BF KD. It was said article writers first article. He spammed us. Lots of Love

And yeah, Good Job on the article Judge. Even if you did miss locs and make a kinda confusing statement first time round .

Regular
    NUUUU!! Dan2k is mine! ): now everyone will know and adore him D:

Enthusiast
    What did HaJ learn? Don't war FS lol?

That war was not so funny...
    Most fun was in war against some huge KD (+35%NW or so)

Peace

Daniel2k is mine, and mine only he visits Sweden every other week and we cuddle and watch love movies.

So touch him and ill ****ing r##e u!

nice war freestyler. please remember its not good when you feed a smaller kd. we'll never know when you might be next in the line.

Sorry to hear about your loss, ICE. Good luck getting back on your feet. ~Cato: Former ICE member.
    "Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by devilprince View Post
    nice war freestyler. please remember its not good when you feed a smaller kd. we'll never know when you might be next in the line.
    As far as I know both kingdoms where about same size when they waved. They also won vs Simians who was 30% larger but no report was written I think.
    I'd be quiet if I where you :P

Nice report.

zzzZZZzzz...pretty boring little article. Sounds more like an arm wrenching party where everyone pats themselves on the back. Is this because no one else is submitting their wars? We have had two pretty good wars with a lot more interesting activity than what has been posted so far in this category. What are the requirements? Merely submitting some info? Exchanging 3k acre hits? What's the criteria? So far, each war review has almost put me to sleep....nothing personal.
    "You cannot live until you have died at least once" a quote from Gwyndyl The Odd

Thread Information