Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: F r e e a k s t y l e war ICEy Haze HaJ

Enthusiast
    noobs. to me all you guys are lemmings.

Post Fiend
    I wrote my own war article, but that is a private one :P

I'm not surprised to see that a kingdom using a mass strat lost to a kingdom using deep chains. Only once have I seen a massing kingdom win against a deep chaining one. In all other cases where masses faced deep chains, the massing kingdom lost (badly).
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    zzzZZZzzz...pretty boring little article. Sounds more like an arm wrenching party where everyone pats themselves on the back. Is this because no one else is submitting their wars? We have had two pretty good wars with a lot more interesting activity than what has been posted so far in this category. What are the requirements? Merely submitting some info? Exchanging 3k acre hits? What's the criteria? So far, each war review has almost put me to sleep....nothing personal.
    Lucky for you they are looking for reporters! I look forward to reading your articles.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    @gwynn.

We look to cover the wars, it is always going to be limited on how much info we get. Some wars are always better than others, some arent. Some times articles are well liked or they arent. We dont aim to please everyone. That isnt why we do what we are doing gwynn.

People come to us about wars and we go to people about their wars. It is a mix of both.

The main requirement before anything and everything else is that both monarchs talk to the reporter. If that doesnt occur the articles look rediculous.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    Daniel2k is mine, and mine only he visits Sweden every other week and we cuddle and watch love movies.

So touch him and ill ****ing r##e u!
    Oh snap, I forgot about you! >_< Fine ): I'll just sneak around with him behind your back! (:

Welcome to the team. ^5 on the article

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    The notable thing was the TM activity in FS. Their 4 ELF were able to blanket MS and riot the entire kingdom 24/7 whereas the ELF in IH were not that effective. Also FS in total sent out a total of 2 dragons whereas IH could just manage 1.
    So with 6 elves and a faerie they blanket ms. Did they not also focus on greed and fb? Or maybe that wasn't listed as it wasn't that important.
    So to sum up, the winning strategy was have a dragon ready, deep chain, ms/riot blanket, and have orcs instead of undeads.

How is it possible to learn something from a HaJ-Kd?

Post Fiend
    Last HaJ KD I warred, I learnt that they were worse than I thought

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by cheetor67 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss, ICE. Good luck getting back on your feet. ~Cato: Former ICE member.
    holy shiat. if it isnt the prodical son. ppl have been asking for ya.
    Icy 4 8

Quote Originally Posted by lastunicorn View Post
    So with 6 elves and a faerie they blanket ms. Did they not also focus on greed and fb? Or maybe that wasn't listed as it wasn't that important.
    So to sum up, the winning strategy was have a dragon ready, deep chain, ms/riot blanket, and have orcs instead of undeads.
    they didnt deep chain...nor did they have blankets of those 3 spells/ops. face them and find out what they do have.
    Icy 4 8

Veteran
    Moral of story is don't declare if you ain't ready and retal war serves a great purpose as Undead

Post Fiend
    I would like to see the unique breakdown,

Thread Information