Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: UF News: F r e e a k s t y l e war ICEy Haze HaJ

Good job FS even with missing Loiso. Hope he gets home from the hospital soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lastunicorn View Post
    So with 6 elves and a faerie they blanket ms. Did they not also focus on greed and fb? Or maybe that wasn't listed as it wasn't that important.
    So to sum up, the winning strategy was have a dragon ready, deep chain, ms/riot blanket, and have orcs instead of undeads.
    Yeah, playing UD is just begging to get chained hard since most UD believe they don't need hosps. Getting chained hard as UD to the point where you're forced to release elites means many weeks of pumping lost while an Orc just makes a few plunders to retrain elites. I've seen an UD get killed (0 peas) because he didn't want to release his elites.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

thats not what happened either landro. actually chained a halfer first.
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend
    Chaining undeads not always fun when you can contract the plague..

Regular
    congrats FS, and get better soon Loiso!!!

Who is this freeakstyle?
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

ghetto? boons? old farts? ...

Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    they didnt deep chain...nor did they have blankets of those 3 spells/ops. face them and find out what they do have.
    so their real strategy is a secret then...
    the biggest reason I want to read these is to learn better war strategies, or at least see what they did. If that whole part is a farce then might as well just put "Freekstyle beat Iced. Here's the war report:"

yes we are a ghetto so you shoud win when you war us

@ Bishop and Mad: *Bows low to the venerated...* It was nothing personal guys...honestly. I just found this last war to be a bit on the self serving side for one of the KDs but I would imagine that it would be rather irresistable to the KDs in the report to stand forth and give their perspective.

I would probably apply for the job as reporter if I knew who to apply with. I have a flair for the written word....most of the time. However, it seems that you have a bit of an obstacle if both monarchs won't talk. It is amazing how many players out there either do not read their mail or refuse to communicate altogether for whatever reason. A bit hard to perform one's job if no one is talking. 8P

All in all fellas, you two do a fantastic job. I was not trying to cast aspirsions upon either of you per se, I was actually under the impression that it was the KDs themselves turning in these reports.

*Begins to retreat to the door...* Please don't hurt me...

8P
    "You cannot live until you have died at least once" a quote from Gwyndyl The Odd

Lol zamo made an account just to talk smack. Nice.

Btw I could tell you what they did but I don't wanna make a mistake and give away another kingdoms strat.

Its pretty simple but effective really. They find every provinces weak points and use it. Low wpa equals ll target for elves and those chained down. Low tpa is ns target and ns hard. Not being chained means you get fb from all the elves. The faery on top holds enough runes for everyone. Send solds to chained victims to cause bounces. Orcs max gain and chain. undead help with keeping acres since their personality.

Every person has a niche to fill and the entire kingdom is unified yet different that countering them is hard running a unified race/pers kingdoms like most ppl run. Variety is their spice and makes them awesome.
    Icy 4 8

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by curdie View Post
    Who is this freeakstyle?
    just some ghetto you can only hope to always stay well out of range of

Lol

i love how so many ppl are just like yea war FS and the lesson learnt is you get beat. no wonder this server sucks balls now. everyone is too much of a pansy to try to get better by warring ppl better then them. if you have to wait to be in war mode to war someone, you alrdy lost. grow a pair and face kingdoms that are better then you. you think you are gonna learn by beating on ghettos forever? fark that.
    Icy 4 8

Regular
    what has happened to loiso?

lol @curdie and Dapeda..
    they've been here since you both were just too noobs or even didnt know how to calc an ambush lol

Thread Information