Thread: Seriously want a new kd if possible

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Seriously want a new kd if possible

I just started again... I played around ages 10-20 and then i left, I came back for 1 age, at the exact age that they changed crystal ball from magic to thievery (don't remember what age that was), and now i'm back again hoping this time to get into a good kd that is FUN... that is all i give a crap about is something that is fun. preferably a warring kd, or atleast semi active/talks a lot.
    for now I wanna try this undead/tactician combo, looks fun. I made an account and got into crappy kd and i wanna delete this one and get into a better one. hope someone could help me out :D
    I highly doubt anyone knows/remembers me, I played a lot but was never high enough in the top 100 to be recognizable. Name I usually went by was Caemlyn, or at the very least i always had Screeling as my ruler name. :D

I have a undead warrior province to be taken over.
    read my thread
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...raft-Recuiting

then email me aj.lockwood@live.co.uk
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

Regular
    hi there!

Checkmate is looking for some new players!
    We're a semi active warring kd with 2/3 atm.

We'd like to get a few more wars so we could really use the attacking capabilities of an undead/tact.

I'll send you a board message :)

Cheers,
    Jay

Greetings!

Sanctus TF is also recruiting. We're an active warring kingdom, with a fun core of players. We put RL over Utopia (so we dont expect you to get up at 04.00 to make your hit), but we do demand 2 hits per day in war. If you're on IRC that's a big plus, both for chatting, help with strategies/targets and organising our war efforts. If you're up for a fun and active kingdom, contact our King at richleighnz@gmail.com! We're could use an Elf or Halfling, but if you wish to play Undead I don't think that'll be a problem :)

Take Care,
    Overreal

Oh, maybe I should tell you a little about Sanctus' current status. We try to have 6+ wars every age, and are currently on a 3 war winning streak (3/4 in total) at 6,000,000nw. We usually aim for the 40-60th position on the networth list, so we have more war targets to chose from.
    Last edited by Overreal; 22-09-2011 at 15:07.

my kingdom is ranked in the middle land/nw we are 2/4 war wins. Pretty average... but we do war a fair bit and have a decent time at it.

let me know if you want in
    My life is better then yours.

well no one has answered me so far

I approve of this player because he has a cool nick, almost as cool as mine.

*walks away slowly*
    S E C R E T S

:D thanks

my kingdom runs undead tact and it is fun. come see me in #bitsy on IRC and have an audience with myself or leadership.
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend
    I got a 450k Human Merchant pumped prov ready to go that just freed up in my kingdom. We are growth/warring kd, we are 23 provs strong right now and tightening up any loose ends and prepping for some serious action in the near future (this age and in future ones to come) If you are interested, PM me on Mirc. Nick PurpleHaze

thanks. got a decent kd now

Thread Information