Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bunny's Hop over the Cats

Enthusiast
    Why can't we ever have a good clean spam war in the WF? :'(

All of our WTs are like fish in a sack sitting there looking stupid in the WFs until the very end with a "gf" or something. Exception was CanWe, they were semi-active in WFs when they weren't reporting people like little puss*es. Although I think it was a bit tough to judge that spam war due to the fact every time I logged in the forums were erased

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Mods are not here for proof reading, they are here to enforce forum rules. The news is done by volunteers in their spare time, not Shakespeare.
    I meant editors/those that review news before it gets posted

Quote Originally Posted by curdie View Post
    Grow in range Swagger and war again? I'm retired now but I'm sure Pulse will accommodate you.

One early age war win in a Pulse off age doesn't make for good victory, I think trooneh made us lose a war to dilettante that age too

grow a pair curdie. how is early age war win not a win? pulse are juz pussy growing big and bigger and then bully the smaller. if they were in range at mid size. they know they won't win. they juz survived in FW and banks thats all. If pulse ever wanted to war us, juz try not to grow too fast next age or it will be like running away from us =(

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by oinky oink View Post
    grow a pair curdie. How is early age war win not a win? Pulse are juz pussy growing big and bigger and then bully the smaller. If they were in range at mid size. They know they won't win. They juz survived in fw and banks thats all. If pulse ever wanted to war us, juz try not to grow too fast next age or it will be like running away from us =(
    pulse vs ??? Unnamed ghetto superstars ???

Mano a mano!!!

Don't know about superstars, but i speak for myself and i'm 42/46 warwins in 7 ages thus far.

Someone tell me who the hell curdie is and if he's worth my time to war at all.

If its whopping he wants its whopping he's gona get, him and all possible permutative shenanigans he intends to pull.

Crosshair's on you, buddy =)
    Last edited by copious; 23-09-2011 at 05:23.

Veteran
    curdie is cute and ftw! You should come join me curdie in retirement!

GJ Swagger and Soloc and the other cutebunnies! As said we could indeed have moved on but we been winning a lot recently and warring recently OOW seemed like a fun challenge. Doing it vs Bunnies with good strategy and superpumped provs proved to be too much That said, they're good at warring and it's by no means certain we'd have won if we'd been trained up fully, but we'd definitely have been putting up a stronger fight. The war forum war was worth the loss on kd page though, Bunnies turned out to be very cute and fun to war.

BTW I'd also like to see some editing and screening done for publishing articles. At least a proofread by someone for grammar etc, including ensuring my comment would actually show. You're all missing 2 very cute pics!

Quote Originally Posted by copious View Post
    Don't know about superstars, but i speak for myself and i'm 42/46 warwins in 7 ages thus far.

Someone tell me who the hell curdie is and if he's worth my time to war at all.

If its whopping he wants its whopping he's gona get, him and all possible permutative shenanigans he intends to pull.

Crosshair's on you, buddy =)
    Who exactly are you and what KD do you represent?
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Quote Originally Posted by oinky oink View Post
    grow a pair curdie. how is early age war win not a win? pulse are juz pussy growing big and bigger and then bully the smaller. if they were in range at mid size. they know they won't win. they juz survived in FW and banks thats all. If pulse ever wanted to war us, juz try not to grow too fast next age or it will be like running away from us =(
    You do realise that this arguement could be easily flipped on it's head right? How about KDs that are obviously competent at warring less organised kds (I won't call them ghettos) take the natural progression to grow larger one age and transfer their uber warring skills to beat the Top 10 kds? I can assure you that kds in the top are not incompetent at warring just because they are bigger, in fact many do not see the point of staying small and bashing inferior kds, as they want to test themselves against the best. As for your 'pussies' remark, I'm sure that staying small and avoiding the top kds could look to some as 'running away'.

Anyway, I can see from my retirement home here that this arguement will rage on.

Fyi I bear no grudge towards anyone/kd here, I was just commenting on the article as I read it.

Postaholic
    Well I dont understand as to what is the motto of some people here? I mean most of the guys here are interested in knowing and how wars went and read up a war article. We are here to show people what happened in the war because they like to read up... Not because we want to participate in some English writing competition.. I agree that we may be lacking some key skills but if you got the skills then go and join the reporters team instead of whining out here.. When Mad_Scottish created a thread for reporters none of you whiners went up to join the team right?

I would appreciate that people take any of the articles further posted as articles and not some Nicely written plays!!

Keep posting those articles Judge, they are an interesting read.

It's not right to complain about someone's volunteered community work if you're not willing to do the same... I like the war reports and I want to see them keep coming. Gw Judge and the reporting team. War report practice has only (re)started recently and I believe the quality will surely keep improving.
    Last edited by Ridan; 23-09-2011 at 06:39.

would have been a great war ~ both kingdoms are good AND fun. wish i could have been a part of it :P especially with people talking in the WF. had mostly silent wars this age takes 1/2 the fun out of it anyhoo, congratulations Bunnies

Postaholic
    URL's are now updated in the Comments.. Thanks for the Help Ridan!!

Veteran
    Many of us lack perfect English Judge. I'm sure there are people available who wouldn't mind proof reading though, once it's finalized. That's a lot easier and less effort than assembling all the data as you did. Also, I was above referring to stuff like leaving article up with lots of ? instead of ' in the text, which could've been fixed with a "find and replace all" move. It's fixed now though, as is the links, GJ there

Postaholic
    Well Elurin, When you copy it from the word editor out here in forums in takes a ? for a ' and to remove it i had sent a message to palem already which you guys dont know.

Thread Information