Thread: Looking for a KD

Looking for a KD

Haven't played Utopia in a couple years (Stopped playing when OMAC took over and it looked like things were going to change a lot, lol). Just started a province a few days ago (yeah, I know it's the middle of the age... what can you do).

Experience: Played since the beta up until a couple years ago. A few breaks along the way of course. Last KD I played with was the cats, right about the time CW retired.

Looking for a fairly active waring KD. I can log in multiple times a day (can play from work) and can use whatever means of communication works best for the KD. Would rather not have to wake-up to attack (not out of the question, but likely wouldn't do it very often during the week).

Central US Timezone
    Last edited by Smoky06; 28-09-2011 at 19:13.

Post Demon
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...to-recruit-two

check it out, email me if interested

email me using the email option and/or post 5 times so you can get forum messages.
    Last edited by Chromemagnonman; 29-09-2011 at 08:54.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...of-new-players

Message from back then still stands. We - may- have another spot left and we'd love to welcome another active player :) Waking up to hit is not required (us oldies have given up on that long ago), all that is required is reasonable IRC activity, 2 hits per day in war and following orders. The usual semi-pro stuff so to speak.

If you're up for a chat, join #sancti at UtoNet or send an email to our king (check out the link)!

Thanks for the offers guys but this can be closed. I got a lucky defect and lucked into what appears to be a pretty good KD. Thanks for the offers though.

Thread Information