Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Undead tactician build strat

Post Fiend
    All atker need hospital.Need to consider ambush loss and when elite home as well.I use to lose 1k elites with 15% hospital and I got pitfall,bribe general and bloodlust at 2k acre. Just imagine how much you lose with no hospital.

And deserting def spec is a lot better then all def spec die at once

That last part is especially true. Losing troops in a controlled manner when overpopped is always better than losing all of your defense in a chain.
    "I don't hate you, I'm just removing an enemy..."
    ~~~D. Randall Blythe

I'm a bit behind on the reply side, but figured i would throw my two cents in. I ran Undead Tact last age, and over 1k acres, you will definitely need to run Hospitals. I'm not sure who said it, but they were right when they said Undead Tacts become chain focuses in war.

15% Banks
    20% TGs
    15% Rax
    17% GS
    12% Guilds
    16% WT
    05% Dungeons

Thats what I ran. Worked out rather well. OoW I would plunder/learn the whole time while waiting for the next war, so I never had any need for Towers. If I did need runes for whatever reason, I just asked for a few. Not having an army to train and just focusing on sciences OoW I usually had a decent amount of gc sticking around.that I could send out for aid, so my TB didnt get screwed. One good plunder and some decent sciences off of learns make towers useless for Undead Tacts.

At about 1k acres, as I mentioned earlier, Hospitals come into play. I would switch my Rax out for Hospitals in time of war. With 10.88 attack times, you can still get in 3 uniques in a 24 hour period, assuming you're an armies in/out kinda person. Then come OoW, I would switch Hospitals back to Rax seeing as a random here or there (if you ever got one) isnt near as bad as being a focus in war.

I feel bad because the latest reply to this thread is roughly 2 years ago, but I'm a new player playing the undead tactician and wondering if there has been any relevant changes that could affect these percentages while trying to build up to be an attacker. Any advice on what my troop ratios would be awesome too...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerTK View Post
    I feel bad because the latest reply to this thread is roughly 2 years ago, but I'm a new player playing the undead tactician and wondering if there has been any relevant changes that could affect these percentages while trying to build up to be an attacker. Any advice on what my troop ratios would be awesome too...
    Still got the same basic game mechanics, so it all works. Like most things in utopia opinion is divided :) everything is situational and what works one time is horrible the next. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerTK View Post
    A major difference is that UD can now train elites when previously they couldn't
    you should run about 6 dspa (def specs per acre) and 10 epa (elites per acre)
    OP in this thread has a decent setup: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...p?626829-Ud-wh
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Post Fiend
    Depends if you want to be a tank or a cannon. 15% gs and 15% hospitals will make it very hard to take down but that's means your most likey going to have less TGs and raxes making you less of an offensive threat. Depends on your size and role in the kd and enemy attackers. I like playing full tilt but that can end quite badly as well :(

Post Fiend
    troop ratios should match kingdoms strat... going into some wars u may require higher dspec per acre and sometimes higher elite ratio... But usually u want to have similar ratios to other individuals in your net range, otherwise it makes it very easy on who to focus chains on...

Thread Information