Thread: Active Player Looking for Kingdom

Active Player Looking for Kingdom

I've been playing on and off since '99. On again for about the past year but haven't been able to find a kingdom that feels right. Previous two ages were wasted away in a kingdom that strived for top 20 then fell apart everytime war came around. I started in a fresh kingdom this age and have been throwing the dice and am up to about 10 defections and one abandonment. The whole recruitment thing is new to me so I've been trying the old school method to look for a fun kingdom.

Anyhow, I am looking for a kingdom with a bunch of people who actually like to play. I enjoy the game still so I log in often. I also enjoy war but I set my alarm clock for my job, not to make 3 AM attacks. I don't care if we win every war or lose every war, as long as the activity is good and real effort is put in. I've never used IRC but I'm not opposed to learning how to. In previous ages I've just used messenger. I'm currently playing a human just to keep things interesting until the end of the age, but I am more than willing to play any race/pers/role that the kingdom needs me to.

Post Fiend
    hi, We are Quite an Organised KD and Have only One Invite Reserved for an attacker. We aim to be a Good Mid Mid Level KD EOA and Build on a Core Group of Players . We Have a Close Knit group of a Mixture of Experience and Newbies. If u wanna Play as attacker Mail me ur Official ID for an Invite.
    IRC # purplealiensv2 in Utonet
    or Find me in KD 1:8.
    Last edited by dx7778; 03-10-2011 at 10:53.

hey eddie

im goodz on irc or feel free to email me at jim_degoede@hotmail.com

either works. We are kind of a mid level warring KD. Nothing special no waking up at night but we have some fun and do alright winning wars usualyl finish ages around ~100 for land/nw
    My life is better then yours.

Read my topic below Eddie... Still looking for ambitious players that want quality wars.

it sounds like you might fit in with us. Come to #and and see if you like us. Thats more important than any of the other stuff. We are a KD of mostly returning players from kingdoms that used to be good way back in like age 31 and so forth. We are knocking around this age but are likely going to attempt to accomplish something next age. what that is depends on how well we fill out the roster.

Talk to Elmo, Sheister, maximouse, timmi or Golddwarf.

Post Demon
    Have you found a KD yet Eddie?

drdodge.8@gmail.com

thats my email, sounds like you would be a good fit with us, and we're a lot of fun. Mostly american players, few euro guys. Merger this age but tons of experience as our core, and have built up a real great active group now, just looking to fill out final spots now. We will war 7-10 times next age. I would say 10+ but its hard to find wars once ur 5/5 or 5/6 war wins!!

Post Fiend
    Eddie we're interested.

I would say we're a mid-tier KD, that loves to war (5/7 wars - one which lasted 2 full weeks, so # of wars is a bit less that we would've liked but it was a quality war).
    Your race choice fits in and we don't do utopia alarm clocks. Though you will be expected to do 2 uniques per day and fulfill a few ops.
    Can teach you to use IRC and am conta table through messenger

Send me a PM

Hey Eddie, we might be the kingdom you're looking for mate. check out http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-2-new-players and send me a mail or forum PM so we can have a chat :)

Thread Information