Thread: Active Player Looking for Mature and Intelligent Kingdom

Active Player Looking for Mature and Intelligent Kingdom

Greetings. Same story as many -- an old fart who's been playing since the 90's, went on a hiatus for a few years, and is now back for some nostalgic good times. Unfortunately, it just doesn't seem possible to just randomly land in a decent kingdom.

I've been attacker, supermage, superthief, hybrid, and monarch before, but am only slowly inching my way back into the game as I learn all the changes that have happened -- and there sure are plenty. I try to be as active as possible, though unavoidable circumstances do occur in life, as I'm sure everyone understands.

Just as the title says, I'm searching for a mature and intelligent kingdom that works well as a team, is communicative, can actually spell and punctuate correctly most of the time, don't bicker and throw tantrums like teething babies, and basically made of down to earth, fun, reasonable, and friendly people with common sense. I can be a leader or a follower, whichever fits the bill. The direction of the kingdom can be pretty much anything -- warring, getting on the charts, play with weird themes, testing out new strategies -- whatever. As long as everyone gets along, sign me up.

I plan on sticking around for at least several ages this time around. Looking forward to any kingdoms that may be interested in recruiting someone like me.

Contact us in our recruiting chan #dw... We are looking for your type of player... Having fun as a team is our nr1 priority...

Post Fiend
    Hi, We are an Organised KD looking to Be a Good Mid Level Player Team, We have a Mixture of Experienced Old Folk and Newbies in the Game. We Look at a Player who is communicating in a Precise manner and Executing carefully Laid out Plans for Each Role. We have Just one Invite Left for an Attacker, Would want our Player to be Mature and Play for the Team instead of Himself. We Look at Teamwork and Fun with Discipline in Finishing Tasks.
    Contact Me @ #purplealiensV2 in Utonet
    Last edited by dx7778; 05-11-2011 at 08:56.

#and, irc.utonet.org

mostly older players returning. Several old monolith, transcendence, a few former Abs players. At the moment we are mostly knocking around, but are likely to try to accomplish something next age assuming we can get enough of the right provinces going. Already have some more recruits from old Kd's that will be transfering to us EoA. feel free to come by and chat with Elmo, maximouse, Sheister, Golddwarf, or timmi. Gl finding the right KD.

I was reading your post and went "hey i bet i know which kingdom he's talking about," looked at your name, and I was right- when you have enough posts, p.m. me :)

Post Fiend
    Please read out recruitment thread and stop into our channel. You sound like you would fin in nicely. We are a fun warring kingdom, and could use another player.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...we-recruit-you

#canwe-public

Have you found a kingdom yet? If not you might be interested in joining us. Last age we had 8 wars, and won 7. We are a little laid back, you don't need to wake up in the middle of the night to attack (Unless you want too). We also use msn instead of mIRC. It makes it for a laid back atmosphere, and we like to joke around. Let us know if you want to join. You won't regret it^.^

Read our kingdoms thread http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...raft-Recuiting
    Then email me
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

Thread Information