Thread: Returning player lf...

Talking Returning player lf...

Hi all,

After a couple of years playing utopia i stopped soon after the game went over to Jolt hosting.
    I was curious to see if utopia still existed...and it seems it does :)

I recently created a new account and found out the age is about to end, so not much i can do atm (altho it's good to catch up on things). Last few ages i played i was in some very active/organised KD's. And altho i don't see myself getting up middle of the night anymore to plan an attack or renew ops/spells, i will try to be active and if playing attacker try to do one in the morning and one in the evening, or renew ops/spells on a regular basis.

So what i'm looking for is a a FUN kd mostly...people that play organised but do realise it's still a game and not a life :) (you won't get razed by kd members if you miss some attacks during a long war). Using pimp and having wars regulary (prefer to win them of course...but if they fun thats enough for me aswell).

What can i offer?
    An active province thats willing to follow orders, and try to help out wherever possible. I do have my experience, but like in any game things change...so i'm open for other ideas :)
    I got irc and msn avaible for communication if needed. Maybe usefull too...timezone is CET (Belgium).

check us out in #and. We probably are a good fit. Talk to elmo or sheister.

Last edited by justproz; 11-10-2011 at 18:15.

Post Fiend
    Hello there!
    I think we are KD u might be looking for. Organized, experienced, warring (5/7 this age) KD that in first place is having fun.
    If u want to join us you'll have to use pimp, irc whenever possible, follow orders and do 4 uniques by min time in wars.

If interested stop by on /j #confessions looking for di4blo/Butters or send me PM here. Cheers ;)

Stop by at #DW :)

Maybe important too (since i had a few chats already)...

During weekdays at work it's nearly impossible for me to login and check up on my province. However in the morning before work i can login and do what is needed...and of course when back home for a couple of hours everyday. Weekends are less of a problem and should be able to provide max activity. When home the computer is always on, so i can idle in irc without problem, and react when needed.

Just wanted to add this so you know what you can or can't expect of me :-)

Thread Information