Thread: attacks

Post Demon

attacks

do raze and massacre attacks kill a larger percentage of troops?

it appears that they do based off of experience, but i see no actual statistic regarding it anywhere.

Post Demon
    anyone know?

Not that I've noticed
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Tested quite a lot this age, no they are not.
    QQ

Post Fiend
    Doesn't it change whether certain spells are cast such as pitfalls, aggression etc? As far as the reg atk I don't believe it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Militaryman View Post
    Doesn't it change whether certain spells are cast such as pitfalls, aggression etc? As far as the reg atk I don't believe it does.
    Pitfalls and Bloodlust effect enemy's losses, but DDodge is a Dwarf (I think, if I'm not remembering incorrectly again) so he doesn't have those at his personal disposal (though if he has an Elf and/or Faery he can get Pitfalls.)

@DDodge - I haven't noticed any different enemy losses from different types of attacks myself.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm pretty sure some attacks' losses are less affected by GBP, if that's what you're catching on to...

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'm pretty sure some attacks' losses are less affected by GBP, if that's what you're catching on to...
    Yea that is for certain i think. If you are gonna quad tap someone that got chained down and ur 150k NW bigger then him (plus hes got a ton of GBP) then you losses a lot of troops per TM, and a lot less per Raze

Razes are nerfed in war now - they act like Tornadoes - taking out buildings but not reducing acres. This is why we don't recommend razes in war except when large attackers have to do something other than taking acres and getting too large to be effective. In that case we recommend massacres on strategic targets rather than razes. Although a wave of razes on a target in war can really mess them up, this is still like a third or fourth day tactic for us. If you don't follow up razes with a wave of them, the province can usually rebuild from 1 or 2 razes fairly quickly and it's a wasted effort.
    Last edited by bfree; 16-10-2011 at 08:13.

$1 question... Is there an attack which hits or attacks a portion of an army away? Massacres maybe?

... ambush?

i want my prize money now Spookylou :-)

Post Demon
    Do ambushes affect GBP???

Thread Information