Thread: Semi-pro top 50 warring KD is looking for 1-2 new players

Semi-pro top 50 warring KD is looking for 1-2 new players

Semi Pro, top 50 Warring KD needs a couple of new players.

Sanctus has been around for over 20 ages. Most of our players have been with us for years, to enjoy the game, and like to win.

We are consistently in the top 50, have made it into the top 20 for honour a few times. We war about 6 or 7 times an age, choosing worthy opponents (no ghetto bashing here). We are in an alliance and help out with alliance wars as needed.

We don't require you to set your alarm and wake up at 4am to make a hit (that's your decision),
    But we do require you to make wave times if they fit your time zone

We do require you to be on IRC for waves and war.
    You need to be able to make 2 unique hits each day in war.
    You need to be able to follow orders and play for the kingdom and not just yourself.

You have to be very active in wars and do what is asked of you.

We have plenty of experience and leadership in the KD to guide, and there is plenty of opportunity to take a leading role in the KD as well if that is what you aspire to.

Due to players moving on, we have a couple of slots opening up, enquiries are welcome.

Email me on rob_vandenherik@hotmail.com, give me an idea of your experience and we'll set up an interview on IRC.

Take Care,
    Rob.

PS: as it currently stands we've got 1 fully pumped Elf - Mystic available to be taken over. We may have one invite left aswell. If we don't, and we think you're worth investing in we don't mind paying for it so we can get you in. It's also possible for you to reserve a spot for next age, so you can stay in your ghetto/old kingdom/stay off utopia for a couple more weeks before you move on to Sanctus next age.

If you join us next age you'll have to play the Elf - Mystic province or make a new Orc-Cleric province. If you join us next age we'll make sure you have a say on our kingdom race/pers discussion :)

Old spots are filled, but we've got one spot left for next age (a player is leaving). Send me an email if you're interested in a chat!

And again, the old spots are filled, but another player has decided to leave (damn jobs). This means we've got 1 extra spot to be filled next age! You can either take over an existing province or we can send an invite to your own province.

We will most likely be playing a combination of heavy attackers and A/t's next age so there are several options to chose from.

Send me an email to get in touch! :)

Good job with the recruits so far Overreal!

Now get us one more...

Must drink beer and like reading long posts :)

Semi pro? so your utopia kingdom is like the minor leagues? Think it through.

Good luck filling the holes with active players.
    Last edited by Mephistopholes; 25-10-2011 at 04:40.

Post Demon
    dutch dutch dutch.

if i was dutch i would apply for this KD hands down, since they seem legit.

Meph we're not going to advertise for something we are not. Calling ourselves semi-pro shows the people that read this exactly what they can expect. We're no 25 Malaysian kids in one room, but we're good enough to fight decent top-50 wars. Semi-pro so to speak :)

Sanctus TF?
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

isnt top50 where you end up if you have more then 20 provinces?

Still got 1 spot left. Contact me or Vicar if you want to have a chat!

thanks for defining your version semi - pro. again, good luck filling the gaps with legitimate players.

Cheers, it should be no problem. You'd be amazed how many 'legitimate players' are looking for a more.. relaxed but active kingdom like ours :)

Thread Information